1. On the other hand why not put effort into an xpack which is hardly available on private servers?
    There's a very good reason for that...

2. There's a very good reason for that...
    Enlighten me, please.

3. Lordaeron is so strong that theres even a topic in Frostwolf section. :(((((( Sad but true, FW is dead

4. rofldaeron focus until next year..

enlight me dear warmane mod, I have to wait 5-6 months until mop gets the focus it deserves? just want to know an aprox number to not even bothering logging..
    I don't know. It could be less, it could be more.
    You can just check the news/Forums now and then while you aren't bothering logging in.

5. rofldaeron focus until next year..

enlight me dear warmane mod, I have to wait 5-6 months until mop gets the focus it deserves? just want to know an aprox number to not even bothering logging..
    what about cata players? 4 years now?

6. I never said it is easy to script or maintain. Sure Warmane put a lot of effort into their project.
    You just have a way better base to build on for WOTLK. The highest interest and the highest work in WoW emulation was present in the days of WOTLK.
    Therefor you get a more complete base to build upon. I am still disappointed that major features are completly missing on Lordaeron.

Yes, MoP is "relatively" new especially in terms of core projects available. They did a very good job scripting Throne of Thunder. Everything else is just garbage and has most likely been picked up somewhere else. It just doesn't represent how the developers would approach a new raid to script.

And yes WOTLK still is very popular in the private server community. But in my oppinion Mists would be able to exceed or come close to that interest solely because there are no really good servers around. If you look around you see that KodoWoW and Kodoshan are utter bull****. Some Freaky project looks not too bad from outside. If you look closer you see that they are mostly hack-fixing stuff. And that is about it.

Warmane has the population to make MoP an enjoyable expansion. I just hope they wake up and put in some effort to keep this project alive.
    What key features do you think are missing? Don't tell me it's RDF cause i'll seriously cry :DDDD.. Should mention some of them at least.... I see a perfect concept and progression server that's WOTLK :). WEll you made it out to look like htat..

Yeah they did an okay job with it but theres still minor issues i suppose... Uh.... You are specculating there with that it's taken from somewhere else but i'll let you keep that thought to yourself...

Yeah it really is... Lol did you just censor private servers names with Kodo? Interesting... I know which you mean thought :)... Well perhaps i dunno... Well perhaps the population is there but the server is not there in terms of development or scripts... But that's not up to me that's up to the staff.

7. if i remember correctly, Kaer never wanted to open a mop realm in the first place. i believe that decision was made by Hermes. you're kind of lucky to have a mop realm at all.
    No, Loreadon players are lucky there is an MoP server here. All the MoP money profits went into creating a no-profit realm.

8. Save Frostwolf, please dev's.
    Its too late. Wonder how much development Roflaerdon will get when all the MoPers leave and there no money left to pay devs.

MoP was promised all of the old dungeons/raids, and have yet to see 1. Get ready for 100% of devs spending the next 2 years polishing Roflaeron. When really it should be 100% of devs work ONLY on whatever server is farther behind, until they are all even in percentage working.

9. Its too late. Wonder how much development Roflaerdon will get when all the MoPers leave and there no money left to pay devs.

MoP was promised all of the old dungeons/raids, and have yet to see 1. Get ready for 100% of devs spending the next 2 years polishing Roflaeron. When really it should be 100% of devs work ONLY on whatever server is farther behind, until they are all even in percentage working.
    Because no money ever came from other two WotLK realms which have almost 6k people combined. While MoP has 4.1k. Good logic.

10. Lets start a Riot and burn Warmane to the ground!!

But slry u guys need to chill out.. you should get a life while they finish fixing Lord.
    Edited: September 28, 2015

11. Because no money ever came from other two WotLK realms which have almost 6k people combined. While MoP has 4.1k. Good logic.
    Not to mention that starting a building from the 3rd floor, instead of from the ground floor, is the best way to handle things.

12. Not to mention that starting a building from the 3rd floor, instead of from the ground floor, is the best way to handle things.
    Yeah people seem to have thrown out common sense and logic from their minds :D

13. im just w8ing for wow legion <3 who needz WoD when u have legion xD

14. Yeah people seem to have thrown out common sense and logic from their minds :D
    Delude yourself as much as you want, but explain this: Mop was getting updates at an 1/2 an acceptable rate and barely kept everyone satisfied, now MoP gets no updates and many are talking about leaving, and thousands have unofficially left hoping to come back 5 years from now to see a few patches. Or we could sit around and pick our butts and make a foundation for 5 years and then start MoP from the ground up. That ship has sailed, you released MoP, and thousands of players invested their time because you deemed it "ready for release". So its on you to keep progressing and fixing it at an acceptable rate - don't try to blame those pesky players who cannot seem to see the value of waiting 5 years for a new foundation before we start to play. I totally agree with Obnoxious though that they should have made the foundation first, prior to releasing MoP to players.

Truth is, as much as you'd simply like to ignore it, MoP will lose players at an alarming rate if server doesn't seem to care. The overall feeling is, meh just move on to a server that cares. How do you show players you are working on their server? By releasing updates with fixes and maybe even additional content.

Money comes from the new content, not old tired servers where everyone already has BiS. (yes i know all servers reset at the same time) The future is the new patches, MoP, and distantly even WoD. Admittedly Loreardon may have brought in some money since it is brand new, except that no gear comes from donations - bad business model, it means you have to convince the other server players they should continue to donate and watch the money pay for development on the other server mainly. That's ok to a tiny extent, but it won't fly to give too much emphasis to the tiny profit server.

15. I dont know i cant remeber that i red a thread say said they need more bug reports for mop to fixx any **** ? is that true when yes look in ur **** bugtracker i still get dmg in iceblock from **** holy dmg ur buffstacking since 1 year+ not fixxed is the biggest bug on mop and still not fixxed <.< tons of time reportet in bugtracker oh before i forget fixx arena system for no morons who doesnt joint arena should get minus ... atm they dont get 0 nothing so wintrade +1 inc.

First ... 34567 Last