1. Lordareon bla bla... all i hear and see is Lordareon

Hi, ima go straight to the point, warmane, now that this Lordareon bla bla bla server is done, would u mind focusing on mop aswell? Because i am sick loosing rates because of the divine shield buggs and the saga: "deepwounds crits are back 39k+" Okay great job on lordareon... but now pleeeeeeease i desperatly beg you (not only me a lot or maybe all of the players of frostwolf) to put some work on the mop realm aswell. Because (no hate) its not fun to get dmged by a freakin deep wound for like 38k... it ain't fun at all... if u could invest so much focus on mop aswell as u invested on lordareon u would've been far and away now... come on. Show us that u guys are able for more than 1 ugly (my truly, sincere opinion) wotlk realm.
    Thx and bye bye
    :P

2. To be honest they already stated that it's gonna be Wrath > MOP > Cata kind of.... When Lord is finished MOP will get more attention but it doesn't mean the whole team is on Lord... I heard their scripting isle and TOT HC... and that's about it what i have seen.

3. To be honest they already stated that it's gonna be Wrath > MOP > Cata kind of.... When Lord is finished MOP will get more attention but it doesn't mean the whole team is on Lord... I heard their scripting isle and TOT HC... and that's about it what i have seen.
    I hope so man because mop lacks in content and its full of buggs so... mop isn't in a good shape at all.

4. WOD> CATA>Wotlk>>>>> MOP in PvP
    WOD is on the back burner and prob won't come back for A LONG TIME... Meh i don't really care about PVP lol! I liked Wrath pvp a lot but that's just me.... Cata was okay and MOP was ******ed in PVP.

I hope so man because mop lacks in content and its full of buggs so... mop isn't in a good shape at all.
    Well they did not want to even have a MOP realm to start with so it's pretty decent shape... (I refer to Kaer's quote that i can't find) but their scripting it as best as possible but with the porting of the new core it will be prob easier to script...

5. You do know the staff have individual tasks and they are all working.
    @Delenis
    You do know it is said that WoD is on the back burner which means it is at the bottom of the priority list... get ur facts right.

6. Quite frankly, the order that the expansions get work should be a function of "how much needs to be done" and "future potential, meaning which way people shift from expansion to expansion, almost entirely old to new", and "how much money is donated". Where the how much money and potential future should be most important. What is the obvious missing variable? How many current players are on each expansion, because it may seem obvious but it really is irrelevant if you really think about it. If a ton of people are playing wotlk that doesn't mean it needs tons of addl development, but the opposite that it is in really good shape already, and that people are "stuck" there. If you wanted a true measure of where people want to play, there would have to be free and easy open character transfers between expansions.

So where should most of the efforts be? It should be only weighed by how it will help Warmane for the future, and how much actual money is being donated to pay for current development. It seems to me Loreadon will have nearly no $$$, so thats just a staff pet project, not a good business decision. That being said, 10x of the development should go MoP until 95% done, then 5x can shift over to starting a new WoD development. And wotlk should be 1x because it is very close to done, and 2x to cata - if they want to keep a cata going. If they plan to close it (which I think is best), then 0x.

But all indications are, mop is unimportant compared to a tiny profit pet project, it may be time for serious MoPers to find a new place to play if you are unsatisfied with the current state.

7. Because i am sick loosing rates because of the *snip* bugs on the server
    Come back in a year.

8. yes pvp is so fked right now..they nerfed (fixed) some class that made them a complete trash like hunter...and buffed other classes like mage that they almost 1shot everyone! personally i dont have much hope for FW..even if they put their attention on this realm their fix will be like this...ruin some class and buff other one and make them god...well it's a private server in the end............

9. yes pvp is so fked right now..they nerfed (fixed) some class that made them a complete trash like hunter...and buffed other classes like mage that they almost 1shot everyone! personally i dont have much hope for FW..even if they put their attention on this realm their fix will be like this...ruin some class and buff other one and make them god...well it's a private server in the end............
    idk whats your problem lel ... marksman hunter can spam arcane shot (is it still bugged ? ) and their dmg is not bad at all.
    As i said you can play almost every dps spec with every class since the dmg on warmane is increased by 1832892%

10. Quite frankly, the order that the expansions get work should be a function of "how much needs to be done" and "future potential, meaning which way people shift from expansion to expansion, almost entirely old to new", and "how much money is donated". Where the how much money and potential future should be most important. What is the obvious missing variable? How many current players are on each expansion, because it may seem obvious but it really is irrelevant if you really think about it. If a ton of people are playing wotlk that doesn't mean it needs tons of addl development, but the opposite that it is in really good shape already, and that people are "stuck" there. If you wanted a true measure of where people want to play, there would have to be free and easy open character transfers between expansions.

So where should most of the efforts be? It should be only weighed by how it will help Warmane for the future, and how much actual money is being donated to pay for current development. It seems to me Loreadon will have nearly no $$$, so thats just a staff pet project, not a good business decision. That being said, 10x of the development should go MoP until 95% done, then 5x can shift over to starting a new WoD development. And wotlk should be 1x because it is very close to done, and 2x to cata - if they want to keep a cata going. If they plan to close it (which I think is best), then 0x.

But all indications are, mop is unimportant compared to a tiny profit pet project, it may be time for serious MoPers to find a new place to play if you are unsatisfied with the current state.
    YOU SIR are totaly right! Thank you!

11. We simply need more info on Devlog for example considering the actuel work on MoP. All what's stated there lately is LoD & in game is LoD. Just keep it updated so we know what's going on. Thanks xxx

12. if they would recive a good Focus from warmane. And belive me if mop would've work like the Lordareon realm... u guy had to raise the cap to 7.5k by now.
    So true...
    I'm still for a 2nd MoP server with instant lvl 90 and starter PvP gear .. smth like a PvP realm. The other server can be blizzlike... some ppl wants to level whyever. And than add crossrealm ? You will get a huge amount of players there. If you would just listen and follow this steps Lol

13. So, i do not understand warmane, u guys aswell as the other private servers want to improve. Well tell me, how can you improve when you guys only focus on a wotlk server.... its a 7yrs old exp. ffs and belive me, if u would focus the same on the mop server... god u guys would be back in bussines and i can assure u that u would've need to raise the cap on population by 7,5k or even more by now... and don't tell me u focus so much on the wotlk servers because of the "big comunity", these guys didn't had the choice... they would play mop and cata aswell if these 2 expansions were fixed here.
    Thank you
    Much love from,
    Caddylaqq

14. idk whats your problem lel ... marksman hunter can spam arcane shot (is it still bugged ? ) and their dmg is not bad at all.
    As i said you can play almost every dps spec with every class since the dmg on warmane is increased by 1832892%
    idk what's ur problem...u came and say other day rdudu is broken while 70% of healers in top100in 2s were rdudu but how many hunter were there? and u call everyone random! lel spam arcane? what about the focus? they have unilmited focus to spam arcane? and u call 12k arcane good damage?! what about other spells..do we have to run and spam arcane only?when a warr can rape a hunter in 2charge and hunter cant even beat his second wind! this is off topic so dont continue if u dont knwo how hunters works and how their damage is plz! i suggest u speak with a few hunter in game rather talking here specially BMs and play ur 3k broken rdudu!
    Edited: September 27, 2015

15. Well more interest in wotlk than in MoP you can see that from server population, but they shouldnt forget MoP tho, they said to opem market few days ago;(

123 ... Last