1. [RBG] Anarchy Inc versus FATALITY

We played three rbg's today and won all of them.

These two are the first match. Twitch broke them into two videos. Skip to 2:30.
    The score was 3-0.

The second one. Skip to 12:30.
    The score was 2000-1370.

The last video has yet to be uploaded. I will post it here when it is. Had lots of fun doing the bg's and look forward to more!

2. GGWP everyone!
    It was a really funny matches =D

3. I tried to watch the videos but 480p ... why even bother?

4. I tried to watch the videos but 480p ... why even bother?
    Sadly it doesnt record on twitch as HD when u stream it at 540P HD ....:( im working on hardware or simply not streaming and just record it with good quality

5. no hate but holy damn your bars are taking up half your screen!!

6. You played well guys, but I wonder how it is even possible for a rogue to Sap n' Cap? Is this a bug? Macro? This should not even be possible. But anyway, even without your ninja capping, you were already winning so it doesn,t change anything really.

Nice job guys! I'm impressed by your good teamwork, you have improved yourselves a lot :)

7. You played well guys, but I wonder how it is even possible for a rogue to Sap n' Cap? Is this a bug? Macro? This should not even be possible. But anyway, even without your ninja capping, you were already winning so it doesn,t change anything really.

Nice job guys! I'm impressed by your good teamwork, you have improved yourselves a lot :)
    there is ability called "Shadow Dance" =D

8. hahaha well i know my UI is not liked by some but honestly is very convenient for and is just straight packed there and honestly is not bothering me at all haha

9. there is ability called "Shadow Dance" =D
    So what? Does it affect the capping time of a flag in Arathi Basin or Battle for Gilneas in any way?

Capping flag is 7.5 seconds
    Sap is 7 seconds
    Even tho I was spamming Blood Boil, it didn't work; something's wrong here

10. So what? Does it affect the capping time of a flag in Arathi Basin or Battle for Gilneas in any way?

Sap is 7 seconds
    Spoiler: Show
    /facepalm
    you even play this game?

11. there is ability called "Shadow Dance" =D
    Clicking on a player name in the chat window lets you send a private message to them.

12. Clicking on a player name in the chat window lets you send a private message to them.
    Life hax with Medan.

13. So what? Does it affect the capping time of a flag in Arathi Basin or Battle for Gilneas in any way?

Sap is 7 seconds
    Hey Horribull, Zades here, i'd just like to point out that sap is actually eight seconds. You may be thinking that it's seven effectively because of the gcd, however a rogue with fast enough reaction speed would lose .25 of a second and start capping. Meaning that sap n' cap as you put it very possible for fast rogues.

14. Hey Horribull, Zades here, i'd just like to point out that sap is actually eight seconds. You may be thinking that it's seven effectively because of the gcd, however a rogue with fast enough reaction speed would lose .25 of a second and start capping. Meaning that sap n' cap as you put it very possible for fast rogues.
    Hi Zades, thank you for your answer and explanation, I first thought it was a bug since it's written 7 seconds on Sap. Now I understand how it's possible :) Thanks!

By the way, Berzer, it's kinda annoying to see your rogue spamming L O V E Y O U R A S S and L O O S E R everytime he uses a spell. Not really friendly if you ask me.

12 Last