1. Marketplace

Hey guys , i have one question , marketplace on ragnaros is over ? Or come bacck ??

2. since Nerderon has come, project team fully focused on it, so rip marketplace in nex 10 years

3. I'd like to know when market is open again since I would like to buy furious/relentless weapon stuff since the only weapon available is the wrathfull, and yes... I'm not ready to face full geared wrath/relentless players just yet.

4. I think "its done when its done", both threads about this topic are closed, apparently because of massive cryers, qqers and naggers infestation... :-D Last given term was 15.9, so we will see, i think staff learned the 100th lesson about molten audience and will publish next deadline when final testing is done with only minor glitches remaining.

5. Yeah they learned to just pretend people wouldn't like updates rather than simply give them.

6. I think "its done when its done", both threads about this topic are closed, apparently because of massive cryers, qqers and naggers infestation... :-D Last given term was 15.9, so we will see, i think staff learned the 100th lesson about molten audience and will publish next deadline when final testing is done with only minor glitches remaining.
    ofc there will be naggers cryers and qqers when they failed to hit 2 deadlines then they all dissapear for over 15 days whitout a word it was a huge mistake to start whit this crap in middle of lordareon launch they could waited to after when they could focused on it not started in middle of it and barely have time ot work on marketplace

7. They squished vote points today and implemented the rank system so the market place is coming might a week or two we get it but its coming so just be patient and try increase or improve your rank mine is envoy gonna try get it to ambassador.

8. They are reworking the vote system as stated by Edifice in a forum page. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....nt-shop-rework