1. South Africans on Lordaeron?

Was wondering if there are any of you guys who started on Lordaeron?

I've played WoW for quite a while, but I've never levelled a character at x1 rates, so it's gonna take a while, which is why I was wondering if any South African guilds are there to make the journey less lonely.

PS - I'm Afrikaans, so don't think I'm a soutie.

2. Don't know about any Afrikaans guilds on Lordaeron. There were always one every now and then on other realms, been a officer of one myself for a time. You really limit yourself when you go Afrikaans / ZA only and thus you either end up as a social guild or Disband.

I'm playing Alliance, though taking it easy with launch being fresh and work/studies I got to do.

3. I just started to play on lord but still will play mainly on frostwolf server . If any south africans wanna have a game with me message me via forums or in game (fluffyxfluff -frostwolf ) :)

4. Hi! Ek's ook Afrikaans! Started on Lordaeron with Pala to learn, can't find a proper guild yet. My Main is on Deathwing with The Stronghold! We have quite a few from SA! So dis leka!

5. I also started on Lordaeron, after the moltdown ~ But leveling is so painful ._.

I'm Shadowviper (ingame) ~ Blood elf paladin

6. iirc I was a part of your guild The Stronghold before server wipe... on the old lordaeron. Now I'm on Ragnaros and started lvling on Lordaeron now.

7. i am currently downloading WotLK - Lordaeron, i am South African - 'full engrish' there will be 4 of us who will be joining Lordaeron able to play week nights & weekends, we would play a lot more but the whole work thing gets in the way haha, i am currently on Neltharion - Glayer is my main's name hit me up with an addy we'll do some runs :)

8. I'm also messing around on Lordaeron, horde side (cuz reasons). Gumshotz, a lowly hunter. I'm more interested in testing bugs on PTR than levelling at the moment, I'll get to that over the holiday (the joys of being a teacher xD).

Oh, I'm Afrikaans for what it's worth.

9. I haven't been playing for quite some time, but I'm gonna get back into Lordaeron now. Anybody from South Africa who is keen on levelling with me? It's so boring going at it alone.

Currently sitting on a lvl 9 Gnome, but I'm willing to make new characters.

10. Right so I just joined and I want to make a guild on Lorderan for us. Sovreign is my ingame name. Ill try to cantact as many of you as I can. I'm on the horde by the way
    Edited: January 5, 2016

11. I am not sure how many south africans play. Back in the day when frostwolf was still a Wotlk server there was an SA guild. But it really sucked for raiding. Never could get a full 10 man raid going and for me it felt like when u help the guys that just hit 80 they leave after the 200th pos run for another guild.

For social and rdf HC i think it might work, but if there is to be more, not sure the numbers are their. I two am currently lvling on Lorderon.... Trying horde for the first time and still waiting to be impressed

12. A friend and i are busy leveling, we are on deathwing though. Ingame name Saikie, horde.

13. Mirakuru - Human Paladin
    Striiga - Night Elf Druid
    Striga - Human Warlock

Julle sal my in die battelgrounds 24/7 op Deathwing sien :) ons is so 5 SA mense in die PVP guild Valar Morghulis op Alliance.

14. Hey guys,

Im currently playing on Lordaeron with a few friends from South Africa. We have a guild set up named "Nightmare on Elf street" on the alliance side if any fellow South Africans are keen to join? My IGN is Crazyoldhag but you can wisp any members for a invite :)

12 Last