1. About RDF and LFG

I really enjoy RDF, but I understand the reasons behind the decision to disable it. I don't mind walking to dungeons, however, I really don't like spamming LFG/LFM on global. Global is full of spam, guild recruitment, trade, LFG/LFM, it's really hard to follow.
    Before RDF was introduced, there was a LFG tool that allowed anyone to select a role and the dungeon they want to participate in, and anyone who wanted to form a group could see a list of players interested in a specific dungeon.
    I would love to have an alternative to RDF that doesn't involve spamming global.

I have some suggestions and I would like to hear you opinion on this:
    1. Enable RDF to find a group but not teleport people to the dungeon. But this may be hard to implement...
    2. Promote a separate LFG channel, to free global from spam.
    3. Leave RDF disabled by default, but make an option on the website to enable it for your account. This way it will only be used by those few who really want it.

If you don't like these suggestions please contribute new ones or maybe there is a simpler solution to this problem that I am not seeing. So please tell me.
    Edited: September 27, 2015

2. I like your ideas, especially a separate FLG channel, I really hate global sometimes because of how toxic it can be, never ending spam, "analing stuff" etc.
    I would like to see active trade/general chats too. Leave global to off-topic chat...

3. RDF should be enabled for those who wan't to use it, and for those who want to be "Hardcore" can create their groups and run to dungeons (LOL).

But seriously this no RDF thing kinda ruined the server for me.

4. RDF should be enabled for those who wan't to use it, and for those who want to be "Hardcore" can create their groups and run to dungeons (LOL).

But seriously this no RDF thing kinda ruined the server for me.
    Great suggestion, I edited my post and add it to the list.

3. Leave RDF disabled by default, but make an option on the website to enable it for your account. This way it will only be used by those few who really want it.

5. all they'd really have to do is make the lfg channel available everywhere, not just while you're in a city.

6. It's seems 80% of population suffers from few nerd wishes who wanted rdf disable cause they have people for it and influence on staff.
    Please don't try to outsmart blizzards on this, they made it for a reason and never removed.

7. How about you get in a guild with people you like to play with and go dungeons with them? Mind-blowing I know.

8. How about you get in a guild with people you like to play with and go dungeons with them? Mind-blowing I know.
    rdf finder is not only about finding spot in group, it's also about finding friends and interaction with new people. How is guild saving me from no-dungeons ? let's say I'm dps they have enough of it and they just keep repeating their own group.

But main concern is why you don't want rdf enabled, how does it prevent you doing what you want ? Smells like envy.
    Edited: September 27, 2015

9. I agree. You made an effort to script all those instances than disable rdf. :/

10. It's seems 80% of population suffers from few nerd wishes who wanted rdf disable cause they have people for it and influence on staff.
    Please don't try to outsmart blizzards on this, they made it for a reason and never removed.

With this being a progressive realm, they shouldn't add it in until they "release" the patch that included RDF on retail. Which was 3.3.0 the same time as ICC.

Also, with RDF disabled, most players will not quit a group because of how long it took them to find a group and run to said instance. If RDF was on, then as soon as there is a wipe people will leave and spend a small amount of time finding another.

11. With this being a progressive realm, they shouldn't add it in until they "release" the patch that included RDF on retail. Which was 3.3.0 the same time as ICC.
    Right, but in retail we had the LFG tool before RDF was introduced. Now we have nothing and we have to spam global...
    I want to find a good alternative.

Also, with RDF disabled, most players will not quit a group because of how long it took them to find a group and run to said instance. If RDF was on, then as soon as there is a wipe people will leave and spend a small amount of time finding another.
    No, no, this is not an issue. Is someone leaves, it's still easy to find someone new. There is the deserter debuff, RDF also has cooldwon. I don't know how these things work on private servers, but on retail, quitting was no issue. Plus, here, with no cross-realm grouping and no possibility of name-change, leaving dungeon groups means bad rep. No one wants bad rep...

12. Anyway, there are advantages and disadvantages to RDF. This doesn't matter, I don't question the staff's decision to disable RDF, I am sure they thought about it and concluded that this is the best way to go.
    What I am trying to do is find a solution to make our lives easier without an RFD. So that Poole who love RDF and levelling in dungeons can co-exist in harmony with the people who don't like RDF. And clear the global channel of LFG spam.

13. People please..get over yourselves. Want it easy peasy? Just hit up any of the other realms..growing sick and tired of you whiners & weaklings, seriously. Grow a pair

14. People please..get over yourselves. Want it easy peasy? Just hit up any of the other realms..growing sick and tired of you whiners & weaklings, seriously. Grow a pair
    Glad to see this ****** had much to add to this topic

15. People please..get over yourselves. Want it easy peasy? Just hit up any of the other realms..growing sick and tired of you whiners & weaklings, seriously. Grow a pair
    sadly but such comments mostly comes from people who want rdf disabled, so we aprox. see their iq and logic. i have life changing news for you, RDF has nothing to do with game difficulty.

12 Last