1. Points shop

Vote shop was supposed to be released 27 DAYS AGO. Now i know that Lordaeron has just been released, and the team needs to focus a lot on that server, but the vote shop was promised and still hasn't come yet. My suggestion is to not promise things or put dates on things the team isn't sure they'll deliver that same day. Where is the vote shop? Is it in the back burner right now? When will it be released...

2. Agree 100%

Let me add this to the list:

Quote: "Throne of Thunder heroic will be released by the end of summer"

3. The point shop is dead. Best thing you can do is consider it's not coming back.

4. R.I.P Frostwolf :(
    RIP Warmane

I went back to retail and i couldn't be more happy
    Maibe i will come back when the staff learns how to properly manage the services they are offering and treat customers with respect that we deserve

5. Soon ™. WE will see really :P When Lord has been more stabilized i guess it will be posted?

6. Vote shop was supposed to be released 27 DAYS AGO. My suggestion is to not promise things or put dates on things the team isn't sure they'll deliver that same day. Where is the vote shop? Is it in the back burner right now? When will it be released...
    I kinda agree with this.

7. RIP Warmane

I went back to retail and i couldn't be more happy
    Maibe i will come back when the staff learns how to properly manage the services they are offering and treat customers with respect that we deserve

I'm buying retail too, so excited!

I'm thankful that I didn't even BUY (fck "donate", they only use that word for sugar coating the thing) 1 single coin in this server ---- I know, I know what are the replies : "You are not forced too" , I Say to you : "Deal with it".

Also, Devs are like Rofldaeron > Frostwolf

8. Its really pathetic... New season came out and no new gear.. no new fixes, hunter class is not even viable in pvp, so ferals are ****ed up since you cannot play combos, pets are bugged af, some talents are not viable, some spells not working, really really ****ed up situation, and you cannot tell that "realm is new " its not, face it.

9. Nah it's just Season reset for Achievement rewards like Titles, mounts etc....

The new Season will come out when SoO will come out too