1. Reset talent

Hi this is my first time playing Wotlk expansion, and i can't figure out how to reset my talent points

2. Visit your class trainer and reset your talents for a bit of gold. ;)

3. btw in what lvl can i change talent?

4. btw in what lvl can i change talent?
    Do you mean dual spec? (Having two different talent trees to keep changing between). If so then 30, if not that then Wuuut ya mean?o.O

5. You can change talents as soon as you get them which is level 10. Like Kokos said it can be done at your class trainer.
    While leveling, switching talents will more than likely become costly as the price steadily increases to its cap of 25 gold (if i'm not mistaken).

The alternative is, at level 40, to invest 1,000 gold (which I honestly doubt you will have if you just started) to buy a second talent tree that way you can have a second build on standby that you can swap to with no gold charge, but a decent cooldown. An example would be a Priest that levels using the Shadow specialization, but runs dungeons using Holy or Discipline.

Keep in mind, once you acquire Dual Talent Specialization, you will still have to pay gold to reset the current talent tree you are using. This will not reset both talent trees.
    Edited: September 28, 2015