View Poll Results: Would you like multiboxing to be allowed?

Voters
950. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

268 28.21%
  • No.

682 71.79%
  1. If this server wants to be "blizzlike" then multibox has to stay.
    If you want this server to be blizzlike, then warmane should introduce a monthly subscription fee. That's blizzlike isn't it? THEN multibox will stay.

But hold on, if a monthly fee is introduced - will players really make a lot of accounts and be prepared to pay for all of them? I wonder.

2. If you want this server to be blizzlike, then warmane should introduce a monthly subscription fee. That's blizzlike isn't it? THEN multibox will stay.

But hold on, if a monthly fee is introduced - will players really make a lot of accounts and be prepared to pay for all of them? I wonder.
    Lol they probably would. I wouldn't but there are some people that surely game exclusively via multiboxing.

3. If you want this server to be blizzlike, then warmane should introduce a monthly subscription fee. That's blizzlike isn't it? THEN multibox will stay.

:D :D These ******ed arguments of multiboxers makes me sick:D funny how theyre trying to survive for any cost

and yea im very sure they multibox this pool aswell

4. My 5% assumption is for 300 toons being multiboxed irrespective of faction. I already responded to the guy with the 25 toons, in fact I encountered him in game and it wasn't pleasant lol. I also haven't no-lifed Lord and I'm only ever on at non-peak times so I've never had to queue. I can see how at the start where everyone is grouped up in the same places it's going to be problematic, but even when you encounter a multiboxer how long are you even in the same place?

I'm going to ignore your attempts at insulting me/multiboxers since that won't further this discussion at all.
    300 toons, where is that figure coming from? Do not assume figures, it leads no where, whence why I haven't assumed numbers for Alli or any Boxers that play at a different time/yet to surface. If you encounter a Multiboxer in a quest hub I can imagine, depending on if the multiboxer decides to be a dick and gank you, you are going to be in the same place for a very long time.

I have not insulted you or a Multiboxer.../:) if anything in my posts has offended you then...grow a pair, seriously.

If you want this server to be blizzlike, then warmane should introduce a monthly subscription fee. That's blizzlike isn't it? THEN multibox will stay.

I VOTE FOR THIS!

Multiboxer's can stay, but have to pay monthly for their rite to Multibox...
    Edited: September 28, 2015

5. 300 toons, where is that figure coming from? Do not assume figures, it leads no where, whence why I haven't assumed numbers for Alli or any Boxers that play at a different time/yet to surface. If you encounter a Multiboxer in a quest hub I can imagine, depending on if the multiboxer decides to be a dick and gank you, you are going to be in the same place for a very long time.

I have not insulted you or a Multiboxer.../:) if anything in my posts has offended you then...grow a pair, seriously.

I VOTE FOR THIS!

I assumed double the horde multi's on ally, hence the 300 number. "special snowflakes" wasn't a dig at me? More like you should grow a pair and stand by what you said instead of shrinking back when you get called on it. Never mind. I'm done with this thread, tried to expand both sides, but nobody seems ready to actually talk on the issue. I'll just wait on the end result and game on within the rules.

6. Is 134 people concerned that multiboxing is okay or is that 134 FAKE ACCOUNTS?

7. I VOTE FOR THIS!

But then you need to pay monthly too.

8. I VOTE FOR THIS!

Yeh, but hold up. Let's not be cruel and get rid of multiboxing completely.

In addition, let's try and not go with a monthly subscription(Since who wants to do that right) - and Let's try to meet the multiboxers half way:

5 character limit for multiboxing. How about that?

9. Yeh, but hold up. Let's not be cruel and get rid of multiboxing completely.

In addition, let's try and not go with a monthly subscription(Since who wants to do that right) - and Let's try tomeet the multiboxers half way:

You are running around questing when suddenly le wild 5 flame shock debuffs appear on your character. How about no,they have all the other servers to do that+ buy gear and go nuts (like they have for years now).

10. But then you need to pay monthly too.
    I do that already >.>
    But besides the point why? I'm not exploiting the lack of cost of a 'feature' that was only acceptable on retail due to the hefty price that came with it.

I assumed double the horde multi's on ally, hence the 300 number. "special snowflakes" wasn't a dig at me? More like you should grow a pair and stand by what you said instead of shrinking back when you get called on it. Never mind. I'm done with this thread, tried to expand both sides, but nobody seems ready to actually talk on the issue. I'll just wait on the end result and game on within the rules.
    But again...don't assume. That makes all opinions unreliable and pointless. Special Snowflakes? Insulting? Oh good god xD I am standing by what I say, you are special snowflakes :) You wan't a new edge in this game that few others do, and you don't care if it ruins other people's experience to the point where they will just call it a day and go back to the x7 realms.
    Bye O/

Yeh, but hold up. Let's not be cruel and get rid of multiboxing completely.

In addition, let's try and not go with a monthly subscription(Since who wants to do that right) - and Let's try to meet the multiboxers half way:

I will have to agree with what Peregrine (a multiboxer) said a few posts up, no middle-man. They should either stay or completely go, to cut them down kinda makes MBing pointless

11. no limit for multiboxers, just wipe them.. who doesnt want to play as every normal person can always leave and make his own multiboxer realm

12. This is so silly to discuss post launch. How about focus on thinking did it really change the other realms?

13. You are running around questing when suddenly le wild 5 flame shock debuffs appear on your character. How about no,they have all the other servers to do that+ buy gear and go nuts (like they have for years now).
    Well here's the thing. Multiboxing is allowed on retail right. I'm just trying to find a solution that could work for both "No" and "Yes" sides. Let's look at these 2 factors:

1) Multiboxing is allowed on retail.
    2) On retail, as the account/char number increases, the monthly subscription price increases and therefore it becomes less likely for a multiboxer to have more than 5-10+ characters unless he's rich.

To try and link these 2 factors together and find a solution, I can only think of limiting the number of characters multiboxers can have. I gave 5 as a number but in the end it's up to the staff. But in this way, it will work out for both multiboxers and non-multiboxers.

Multiboxers can have 5(or a number) chars.
    Normal players can still counter 5 players in a group as opposed to going up against 20+ shamans or so.
    Furthermore, 5 chars won't have as big of an impact on the economy as 5-10+ would.

My personal opinion on the whole matter is "No" but it's just an attempt of finding a balance or possible solution that could work for both sides.

14. Well here's the thing. Multiboxing is allowed on retail right. I'm just trying to find a solution that could work for both "No" and "Yes" sides. Let's look at these 2 factors:

1) Multiboxing is allowed on retail.
    2) On retail, as the account/char number increases, the monthly subscription price increases and therefore it becomes less likely for a multiboxer to have more than 5-10+ characters unless he's rich.

To try and link these 2 factors together and find a solution, I can only think of limiting the number of characters multiboxers can have. I gave 5 as a number but in the end it's up to the staff. But in this way, it will work out for both multiboxers and non-multiboxers.

Multiboxers can have 5(or a number) chars.
    Normal players can still counter 5 players in a group as opposed to going up against 20+ shamans or so.
    Furthermore, 5 chars won't have as big of an impact on the economy as 5-10+ would.

My personal opinion on the whole matter is "No" but it's just an attempt of finding a balance or possible solution that could work for both sides.
    I get what you are saying and what you are trying to do and i respect that... but in this case there is no mid choice its either forbid it for good on lordaeron or let it continue.

15. Also a message to the staff since there are a lot of players playing on Lordaeron and this is a topic that concerns them, maybe this should be advertised in-game and on the front page of your site and facebook so you can see what the players think about it cause out of your 6k players 400+ have voted.So put a deadline and advertise in-game so that the players can come cast their vote and give their opinion.

First ... 91011121321 ... Last