View Poll Results: Would you like multiboxing to be allowed?

Voters
950. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

268 28.21%
  • No.

682 71.79%
  1. Personally i started multiboxing as new enjoyment to the game.I dont see personally any health damage but thats my opinion.And it does nothing bad either.If you cannot coordinate yourself versus 1people i dont think you should play pvp.And in pve it does no harm as virtual none.

Someone might hate me,but overall it wasnt stated it will be forbidden before,dont see reason why it should be suddenly forbidden.

Regards.
    10 elemental shamans lava+chain= such a skill!!! wow great /clap

2. This is a VERY unfair poll system, most players will say NO, because they don't multibox and don't want to die in PvP. They dont understand how hard it is to actually level them, gear them.. Plus its a small part of the community so they wil never win this poll.
    Edited: September 27, 2015

3. those 8 yes votes are actually just 1 dude -> he s multiboxing the votes
    NO!

4. good reason to allow multiboxing? lel , ofc no

5. Totally agreed,just because some one does not understand how hard it is to MB he will press no.
    It took me 3 hours to level 1 level .) Now i dont even wanna start talking bout properly gearing and investing playtime.

And if you think 10 people multiboxing will ruin the server lals.thats 20-100 characters tops.So far i have not seen anyone multiboxing except me.

6. No.

Because its unfair. Blizzard allowed it only because you had to pay 5x sub for it.

7. Totally agreed,just because some one does not understand how hard it is to MB he will press no.
    It took me 3 hours to level 1 level .) Now i dont even wanna start talking bout properly gearing and investing playtime.
    What is the satisfaction anyway to play multiboxer? This is the first time Im asking one of you guys? Can you count some of the fun things about multiboxing in pve and pvp???

8. Who said i dont have 5x premium accounts (one donated 2k dollars,and rest are fairly low).

And after playing wow for 8 years ,yes this is fun for me.

9. People who vote no despise multiboxing because they see it as some form of witchcraft. Its too complicated for them, they cant do it, they cant understand it, so they get hurt and jealous when they see someone else doing it. That is a fact. As someone who was multiboxing and writing his own hotkey scripts I can say it very difficult. People think its just hit up 5 characters and thats it, but there is much more to it then that.

Then again, since this is a private server, multiboxing should be limited in some way. On retail to multibox you have to pay multiple subscriptions, here you dont have to pay anything to take up say 5 or 10 slots. So, my suggestion is.. limit multiboxing somehow, make some rules and regulations. But dont completely ban it just because a lot of players get butthurt when somene has more brains then them.

And all those downvoters, plase dont tell me you wouldnt multibox if it was simpler. I bet you couldnt resist it.

10. I had to vote yes, I'd like to try it out sometime. It seems to be fun. I do believe it's going to be no, according to this poll though. :C

11. And all those downvoters, plase dont tell me you wouldnt multibox if it was simpler. I bet you couldnt resist it.
    Actually playing here because its a hardcore realm ;) So dont talk about the simple things and what people would do :P

12. Multiboxing should NOT be allowed in pvp environment like Bgs and Arenas, if it is about pve i dont really see a problem with that

13. Yea it might be on retail cause whoever is doing it pays per month and the game. So not only it s quite rare to see 10 chars multibox, but they get something of it. Here it pisses people off.

14. I agree that a poll like this is unfair and voted yes even though I don't multibox (tried it but stopped while leveling). Most players who don't multibox will vote no so the outcome of the poll is predictable already before seeing results.

First 1234513 ... Last