View Poll Results: Would you like multiboxing to be allowed?

Voters
950. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

268 28.21%
  • No.

682 71.79%
  1. Stampelle,you are surely one agry person that defies anything just to post replies in this thread.

Purely epic.
    I wonder if post count has anything do with the activity rank to get the points haha.

2. 260 voted yes? Hmmmm so it's actually 20-30 ppl with muli accs :D

3. 260 voted yes? Hmmmm so it's actually 20-30 ppl with muli accs :D
    Wrong. If you'd bother to read anything but the title you wouldn't look so stupid now.

44 pages.

44 pages of boxer bashing and the flames of trolls that have been pent up for awhile it would seem. This thread I can't help but read and laugh. Misinformation about what boxing is, accusations of people that say oh it will ruin the economy. "the sky is falling" - OK chicken little.

And propaganda of well Blizzard is banning so and so, they just haven't gotten around to stopping multi-boxing.

Many people have posted, some stating what they think, and some have posted obscene amounts. (Stampelle123, Pallzdani) go ahead and respond, I know you can't help your selves, and I'm sure we don't know you opinion on this matter yet. * blatant sarcasm*

Jakkre,

I understand the want to defend our play-style, but the truth of the matter is this. The staff has already chosen wither or not to allow it, regardless of the points brought up here. your just feeding the trolls sir.
    Edited: October 6, 2015

4. Wrong. if'd you'd bother to read anything but the title you wouldn't look so stupid now.

44 pages.

44 pages of boxer bashing and the flames of trolls that have been pent up for awhile it would seem. This thread I can't help but read and laugh. Misinformation about what boxing is, accusations of people that say oh it will ruin the economy. "the sky is falling" - OK chicken little.

And propaganda of well Blizzard is banning so and so, they just haven't gotten around to stopping multi-boxing.

Many people have posted, some stating what they think, and some have posted obscene amounts. (Stampelle123, Pallzdani) go ahead and respond, i know you can't help your selves, and I'm sure we don't know you opinion on this matter yet. * blatant sarcasm*

Jakkre,
    I understand the want to defend our play-style, but the truth of the matter is this. The staff has already chosen wither or not to allow it, regardless of the points brought up here. your just feeding the trolls sir.
    Dramatic as ever :D

I have to post more then others in this thread if the others are 6 MBer (zerg lol) vs 1 anti MBer ^^ I am the Paladin of the Legality! ahahaha!

EDIT: There are currently 16 users browsing this thread. (7 members and 9 guests)
    Stampelle123, Briano, Deathsmaster, Jakkre, mastainfasta, Murlocky, Puremin0rez

We only miss our dear Peregrine LOL zerg nerds OP lol

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....s-or-no/page32

5. Could some one create a mod to make multiboxers toons looks like Zerg? I swear, I will pay you for that mod! :D

PM me any modder!

6. Wrong. If you'd bother to read anything but the title you wouldn't look so stupid now.

44 pages.

Many people have posted, some stating what they think, and some have posted obscene amounts. (Stampelle123, Pallzdani) go ahead and respond, I know you can't help your selves, and I'm sure we don't know you opinion on this matter yet. * blatant sarcasm*

Jakkre,

Only hope that you are right about your last point and that our play style will be allowed in the PvE and World PvP. I don't care about BG/Arena PvP. It's so inefficient and hard for others to carry, that a boxer shouldn't even go to EOTS/AB/WSG/SoA, AV is ok in considerate amounts like 5 players for tower control, WG is ok completely (as of world PvP), IoC is semi-ok like AV (high amounts of players).

I do hope that this is just a troll-feeder thread.

7. Jakkre,

I agree with u that everything has been said already. Imo the staff should close the thread and come to a conclusion.

The only thing that is really important to me is to stop ppl like "Stampelle123" from spreading misinformations.
    Stating his own opinion is one thing but spreading false informations on purpose, like for example that blizzard would illegalize multiboxing, is just pathetic.
    Imo such incorrect rumors need to be clarified.

8. I agree with u that everything has been said already. Imo the staff should close the thread and come to a conclusion.

The only thing that is really important to me is to stop ppl like "Stampelle123" from spreading misinformations.
    Stating his own opinion is one thing but spreading false informations on purpose, like for example that blizzard would illegalize multiboxing, is just pathetic.
    Imo such incorrect rumors need to be clarified.
    Closing +1

Stampelle123 couldn't clarify why B comes after A in ABC even if his life depended on it.

9. If it isn't allowed then they shouldn't call this server "blizzlike"

10. If it isn't allowed then they shouldn't call this server "blizzlike"
    RDF is disabled. XP from DGs is disabled.

11. Só just because 1 guy abuses it that doesnt mean it should be forbidden! I'm dual boxing a mage and a priest,been in groups with other PPL... AM I ruining other PPL experience with my dual boxing?
    There's just this slight difference between duallogging and multiboxing using scripts.

12. No. He was serious. You can PM him. And learn english plz

I don't need to PM anyone. I reread his post and I can tell you that it is dripping with sarcasm. You work so hard to *not* understand boxing that the only time you give your honest opinion is when you were tricked into thinking he was talking about something else.

13. I'm going to close this. We received a lot of feedback on this. Thank you for it. :)

First ... 34424344