View Poll Results: Would you like multiboxing to be allowed?

Voters
950. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

268 28.21%
  • No.

682 71.79%
  1. Ofc I vote yes, it's blizzlike guys please don't fck it up..........
    Spoiler: Show
    Nah joke, ofc I vote no, hell !

2. Just let the boxers make a 5 man team and everyone will be happy.

3. It's still pathetic and makes the game far more easier and can disrupt any opponents gaming with the push of a button. It should be gone.
    So in the end u deliver two points while multiboxing should be forbidden:
    1) Its pathetic.
    2) It makes the game more easier.

I guess replying to ur first point is unnecessary.
    Regarding ur second point.
    Multiboxing can only be harder than single boxing for the following reason:
    - Its takes more effort to gear multiple chars up
    - It takes more time to level multiple chars
    - It requires multitasking skills to control multiple chars at the same time (especially when u have mixed classes with different roles)
    - It requires a huge amount of gold to learn flying multiple times, enchanting all the gear etc
    - The limited mobility makes multiboxing a big challenge in PvP and PvE (think of aoe effects that need to be avoided)
    - Playing multiple chars to perfection can only be harder than playing a single char to perfection

4. Do you think we care how expensive or difficult is multiboxing? I created 5 multiboxers on my PC just for test, i left them in lvl 10 because it break the essence of the game.
    We just want to play and enjoy this game without cheaters & multiboxers, and if you want to command an army, you should play another game, like Starcraft, Warcraft 3, etc.
    Nerds forever ruining the games...
    Thx. You made my day.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....s-or-no/page32
    Edited: October 4, 2015

5. Nerds ?
    We don't care of what you want, dude, then in this case we could say that we want to play 15 characters without poor kids complain because they can not defend themselves. I think the only reason you stopped your 5 boxes is that was to difficult and you did not understand why it's funny. That does not break the essence of the game, it's just different. Every multiboxer played only one character before starts mboxing, but with time that becomes boring.
    Who can defend hisself vs a multiboxer?
    This game is made to make a player be able to defend hisself 1ONE person VS 1ONE person.
    Next time I play starcraft I will use a army of 100k with all the 3 races and /split on those noobs who can t "defend themself".

6. Ok ok guys, can you please find another server to play on with your amazingly inteligent and meaningful and sacred way called multiboxing,(just find 20 of your genius colleagues and when everyone logs 100 chars you will have a "full" server) i on other hand prefer to see a unique player behind every character thats logged in more than anything
    Thx you too. You made my day as well. ^^

7. So in the end u deliver two points while multiboxing should be forbidden:
    1) Its pathetic.
    2) It makes the game more easier.

I guess replying to ur first point is unnecessary.
    Regarding ur second point.
    Multiboxing can only be harder than single boxing for the following reason:
    - It requires multitasking skills to control multiple chars at the same time (especially when u have mixed classes with different roles)
    - It requires a huge amount of gold to learn flying multiple times, enchanting all the gear etc
    - The limited mobility makes multiboxing a big challenge in PvP and PvE (think of aoe effects that need to be avoided)
    - Playing multiple chars to perfection can only be harder than playing a single char to perfection
    You are gearing multiple chars up at the same time, which in turn is faster than us gearing the same amount of alts up one at a time. Also your gearing process is easier, because you do not have to rely on 4 other people in a dungeon group to not be *****s and/or leave early on. Same goes for BG groups.

You can jump straight into party quests from the get-go. We have to spend time LFM to do it with us. You can jump straight into dungeons, we have to spend time LFG's. You have less chance of being ganked by other's whilst levelling.

That is not worth listing, that is a skill you develop in the learning curve of Multiboxing or just naturally have.

-- It requires a huge amount of gold to learn flying multiple times, enchanting all the gear etc
    You can farm gold easier than us. All the gold looted in dungeons go to you while ours is split between 4 other people. You can also BoE gear and gold farm raid mobs solo while we have to have other members to help us and thus we have a chance of not getting a dropped BoE and again our gold is splite

-- The limited mobility makes multiboxing a big challenge in PvP and PvE (think of aoe effects that need to be avoided).
    In PvE it is remarkably easier to avoid AoE as a Mboxer. As a single player we have to think about where our party members are positioned and plan a route that involves staying away from them (think AoE's that target a specific person's location) where as with a Mboxer there is only one location occupied because your toons are ganged on each other.

And whence the learning curve.
    Edited: September 29, 2015

8. Why? They already found it, its all the other realms that they have been ruining for the past 6 years or so,we have tolerated them in every single warmane realm for 6 years now... so its about time we get a realm where its forbidden for good.So to all the multiboxers that want to play a wotlk realm just wait for the fixes from lordaeron to be transfered to deathwing and ragnaros and go play there, go berserk, get your endgame gear, support the server, do what ever the hell you want to.

And again to the staff members please advertise this poll in the main page of the site , on facebook and ingame so more players can express their opinion cause some of them have no idea that there is a poll about such a thing. And i have a feeling that the people that will vote NO or HELL NO will increase A LOT.
    Agreed, also cuz all the multiboxer (with all theyr accounts) are way more confident with Warmane forum than the mojority of all those casual or new players out there in Lordaeron.

9. Clearly you ignored my comment on disrespecting the IDEA of this argument, so again, I disrespected the idea not the staff, the staff are amazing, their development team says enough.
    No, I didn't ignore your comment. I just dismissed it, seeing as this here, and the way you swiftly changed your attitude after I called you on it, are very telling:
    Why? because they have the privilege to ban me? Go ahead, I ain't scared for ****, I gave out a very rational opinion, how about you respect that?

Taking a side fires up the steam, why'd you go public on it? you know the results of taking sides as a person with prestige. Going ham on about it is just gonna make things worse between the players and multiboxers which we are trying to AVOID, need I not remind you that if the team allows Multiboxers on Lordaeron there'll be a massacre between the players and Multiboxers? Exactly...
    Again I don't mean any disrespect, I have good intentions :)
    Fires up what? Do you think people will feel they can break rules because of that? I already said they're wrong if they think that - and I think you're the only one considering that anyways. Do you think multiboxers will change their opinion and be against it because of me? Be serious. Maybe you expect people who don't care to change their minds? Idem. Or do you fear people who might not have bothered voting or voicing their opinion might do so? Why would you be afraid of people's voices?

I don't take part in this sort of decision. My voice and vote in this thread and poll have the exact same weight as any player on either side.

Okay then pls tell me in ur unbiased opinion how it makes a difference in ur daily game experience to encounter every few months a multiboxer.
    It's a blatant unfair advantage over regular players. That's the only argument needed.
    Although I'd be up for reaching a middle-ground: how about people who want to multibox are allowed to multibox as much as they like, the catch being they aren't allowed to use any software besides the WoW client to do it, i.e., want to multibox, get ready to alt+tab and control each and every character you have instead of relying on programs to do the work for you?

10. Okay, DO take this the wrong way for the love of god, read this quote^ that has been editted by me. Imagine as I do this is a thread about a hacker. They are the scum of the earth same as all who agree with or tolerate mboxing.

For the other people, this IS me saying that hacking and Mboxing are the same and should be treated as such. This is me trying to show you my ultimate and only true perspective, a perspective where the tiny thing in question is hated by me so you MUST do as I say and play as I say. /cry /whine /stomp /shout RUBBER BABY BUGGY BUMPERS
    I edited this post as this person showed me that it is ok to do. Here is an example of the how one can be viewed when what is said is twisted to fit their agenda. This does not help the topic. If you view boxing as hacking then no one can change your opinion. I only wonder why you do not put this much effort into reporting bots and actual hackers?

11. Would you like multiboxing to be allowed?
    OFC YES ! I dont understand why it must be forbidden on this realm ? When Im find this topic i was shocked :( So what next ? Forbidden multibox all warmane realms ? Please explain me , why its must be forbidden ? Multiboxers do not break any server rules .

Sry for my eng .

12. It's a blatant unfair advantage over regular players. That's the only argument needed.

Although I'd be up for reaching a middle-ground: how about people who want to multibox are allowed to multibox as much as they like, the catch being they aren't allowed to use any software besides the WoW client to do it, i.e., want to multibox, get ready to alt+tab and control each and every character you have instead of relying on programs to do the work for you?
    It's always an advantage for the biggest/best geared group, no doubt. Did you ever hear someone complain when they bladestorm my group down in seconds? Nope and i didn't complain either, it's part of the game.
    You win some you lose some and being a succesfull multiboxer is an adventures that takes many months of work.(on Lordearon it would take at least a year)
    I would however like continue multiboxing on the warmane servers like i have done for the last 4,5 years.

Your middleground solution is just plain out denying people to multibox, thats not middleground, not even "gettting near middleground". But you know that. ;)

13. I edited this post as this person showed me that it is ok to do. Here is an example of the how one can be viewed when what is said is twisted to fit their agenda. This does not help the topic. If you view boxing as hacking then no one can change your opinion. I only wonder why you do not put this much effort into reporting bots and actual hackers?
    Okay so you are immature.
    I made them edits to show a topic we can all agree we hate right? In an attempt for you to see what your words really mean from our side. If you choose to be a pathetic little ***** and take nothing away from it except 'rage' 'crying' etc then I can imagine your opinions have very little effect here.

Now the difference between my edit and yours is, yours had no point in it. Also you just twisted words, changed nearly every sentence structure and in essence made a completely new paragraph. My edit changed one word 'Multiboxer/ing' to Speedhacker/ing. You changed several and, again, structures.
    You made 0 points in your post, the only thing you have done is show how immature you are. And if a person who has never multiboxed before read that they could think 'Well if this person, who is showing himself to be unintelligent, can multibox then it MUST be easy. So there must be no penalty to it, how unfair' :)

Also I do put a lot of effort into reporting bots and hackers, and exploiters. I explained to a mod how to do the Ultra exploit in hope it would make it easier to fix. I've reported well into double digits of players on all 3 Expansion based realms. And I got a whole 25-man raid banned once for exploiting Madness HC, so yea I do put effort into that :)

14. Your middleground solution is just plain out denying people to multibox, thats not middleground, not even "gettting near middleground". But you know that. ;)
    Why not? You can only have 5-20 characters at the same time when you aren't responsible for controlling each of them? The moment you have to show your skill individually with each it's "unfair"? That makes it sound like you're in fact only playing one character, and having external programs play multiple others for you.

15. Good middle ground counld be no pvp/camping

First ... 12202122232432 ... Last