1. Content update

Hi guys,

Fairly new to wow but was wondering when we could expect a content update or w/e where for example Orgrimmar is like the Orgrimmar I'm used to in Netharion server. I pretty much learned my way there but now it's all messed up for me haha. Any indication or answer when this will be here, if at all, much appreciated.

Also, when will the realm be fully Wotlk? Looks like it's in TBC now.

Josovo
    Edited: October 7, 2015

2. it will never look like on neltharion.

its at a lvl 60 cap currently not lvl 70.

read the information thread.

3. it will never look like on neltharion.

its at a lvl 60 cap currently not lvl 70.

read the information thread.

Thanks for the info, somewhat.
    I did read it and I didn't get an answer there. As I stated I'm fairly new to wow so I have nu clue as to which lvl caps indicate which kind of contents are available etc.

Btw, didn't they say somewhere the lvl cap gets higher in X time?

4. I did read it and I didn't get an answer there.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....lm-Information

5. Thanks for the info, somewhat.
    I did read it and I didn't get an answer there. As I stated I'm fairly new to wow so I have nu clue as to which lvl caps indicate which kind of contents are available etc.

level cap will be:
    60 (now, vanilla content)
    70 (tbc content, soonish)
    80 (wotlk content, end station... however raids etc. will be available gradually if i am right ("soon"))

85 (cataclysm content, world revamp, new graphics etc. never coming to lordaeron)
    90 (mop)
    100 (wod)

6. Critocalypse, thanks for not really helping..

level cap will be:
    60 (now, vanilla content)
    70 (tbc content, soonish)
    80 (wotlk content, end station... however raids etc. will be available gradually if i am right ("soon"))

85 (cataclysm content, world revamp, new graphics etc. never coming to lordaeron)
    90 (mop)
    100 (wod)
    Martijn thanks mate, this clears things up a bit.
    So basically the new Orgrimmar I'm used to will never be available here? (used to train at the north there, good quest lines.
    I pretty much suck so I'm now grinding at Barrens haha. Will have to see this through then.

7. Regarding this "content update" thread , it wouldn't hurt to update the changelog once in a while. The last one dates back to October 1st. Since then, a number of restarts happend in order to apply changes and fixes, but no new changelog since then.

8. Regarding this "content update" thread , it wouldn't hurt to update the changelog once in a while. The last one dates back to October 1st. Since then, a number of restarts happend in order to apply changes and fixes, but no new changelog since then.
    +1 wtb changelogs!

9. Critocalypse, thanks for not really helping..

Martijn thanks mate, this clears things up a bit.
    So basically the new Orgrimmar I'm used to will never be available here? (used to train at the north there, good quest lines.
    I pretty much suck so I'm now grinding at Barrens haha. Will have to see this through then.
    Not only new orgrimmar, almost all other places got different and new quests etc. with Cataclysm.
    WotLK is the last expansion with the "old world" as it used to be. (with the additions of Outlands and Northrend, but no deletions/huuugeee changes to existing zones)

+2 wtb changelog aswell :) I wonder if the bugs of AQ40 in Malaco's stream have been fixed.

10. Not only new orgrimmar, almost all other places got different and new quests etc. with Cataclysm.
    WotLK is the last expansion with the "old world" as it used to be. (with the additions of Outlands and Northrend, but no deletions/huuugeee changes to existing zones)

+2 wtb changelog aswell :) I wonder if the bugs of AQ40 in Malaco's stream have been fixed.
    I seriously doubt it he said 1-3 days... That was like said in 6 hours ago or what? :P

11. Regarding this "content update" thread , it wouldn't hurt to update the changelog once in a while. The last one dates back to October 1st. Since then, a number of restarts happend in order to apply changes and fixes, but no new changelog since then.
    I know the QA team has been working on the latest one. They still need to finish up double checking everything before it's published.