View Poll Results: Would you like multiboxing to be allowed?

Voters
950. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

268 28.21%
  • No.

682 71.79%
  1. No this won't solve the problem just make it 1 inch smaller this has to be dealt with either ban it for good or leave it like it always was. Cause i don't want to run around leveling when suddenly 5 flame shock debuffs appear on me.

And thats different beacuse if you die once in open pvp imagine the disaster?You died once from multiboxer and now whole world must suffer,i die bilions times and i dont come whine at forums for multiboxers and such.Neither did they pose me any threat before when i wasnt multiboxing.
    I just dont see how they damage the world so much ,occasionally they have fun at city raids,where theres more challenge ,but the issue lies people cant be bothered on pserver to defend city,they rather afk or farm achievemnts or do anything else.

People do mboxing cuz its fun.and despite the general idea,they do it mostly to discover the same old game to bring something fresh.
    Lemme quote our beloved Lynea aka Mercy aka Sapphire on this ,:

And last, there is nothing a multi-boxer can do that a group of the same number of opposing characters cannot. Anyone is allowed, also. Which means you are more than welcome to retaliate against multi-boxers by multi-boxing against them. It raises challenge, competition, and fun to certain aspects of the game, for both multi-boxers and their opponents, where there would normally be none.

2. And thats different beacuse if you die once in open pvp imagine the disaster?You died once from multiboxer and now whole world must suffer,i die bilions times and i dont come whine at forums for multiboxers and such.Neither did they pose me any threat before when i wasnt multiboxing.
    I just dont see how they damage the world so much ,occasionally they have fun at city raids,where theres more challenge ,but the issue lies people cant be bothered on pserver to defend city,they rather afk or farm achievemnts or do anything else.

People do mboxing cuz its fun.and despite the general idea,they do it mostly to discover the same old game to bring something fresh.

And last, there is nothing a multi-boxer can do that a group of the same number of opposing characters cannot. Anyone is allowed, also. Which means you are more than welcome to retaliate against multi-boxers by multi-boxing against them. It raises challenge, competition, and fun to certain aspects of the game, for both multi-boxers and their opponents, where there would normally be none.

People multibox for an unfair advantage and to sell the leveled accounts. That's literally it. You see it otherwise because you do it. Multiboxers in bgs tip the bg in the favor of whatever faction they're on heavily, destroying all enemy players they come in contact with. Multiboxing has no place in an online game with pvp involved, and should be banned from ALL servers not just lord.

3. People multibox for an unfair advantage and to sell the leveled accounts. That's literally it. You see it otherwise because you do it. Multiboxers in bgs tip the bg in the favor of whatever faction they're on heavily, destroying all enemy players they come in contact with. Multiboxing has no place in an online game with pvp involved, and should be banned from ALL servers not just lord.
    I dont plan on selling anything,all my accounts (except last one) are 5,4,3 years old.Now this is something i hear first time.So as soon MB joins bg it means auto win?What a silly statement.Works for arena too?Can you teach me then,despite i had 2700 on retail and had a battlemaster in bg,hmm weird.Id like to auto win every single bg.Problem lies when ppeople dont know how to pvp,same can be said about everything.Lack of knowledge will always result in stronger on top of chain yes?.Judging by you, and your general idea,youd never make it this far as Molten/Warmane did.Wy?Beacuse they are open minded,not close minded to shut everything instantly.

Rash decisions generally leald to rash results no?
    Edited: September 30, 2015

4. And thats different beacuse if you die once in open pvp imagine the disaster?You died once from multiboxer and now whole world must suffer,i die bilions times and i dont come whine at forums for multiboxers and such.Neither did they pose me any threat before when i wasnt multiboxing.

Its one thing to die cause you got defeated by someone your level you still had some chance of surviving/winning and that is not the case with the 5 wild shamans or what ever else it is. And this is the most simple example i thought about... fun people fly in orgrimmar for fun, solo the lich king alone cause its fun to them leave them alone they are just having fun you know... and it raises the challenge let's see if our guild can keep up with the guy soloing everything
    And let me quote our beloved Jay Z a.k.a Beepimajeep a.k.a Ikilledmufasa
    "Multiboxing never raised the challenge pvp especially if it did you would have been seeing a lot of multiboxers in (old) AT but while i was playing there i didn't see one multiboxer there. And actually its a lot harder to get a group to focus and co-op with players with different play styles and etc. than a group of multiboxers controlled by one player, its fun in no way if it was everyone would be doing it who doesn't want to have more fun, challenge competition give me a break with this crap.

5. Its one thing to die cause you got defeated by someone your level you still had some chance of surviving/winning and that is not the case with the 5 wild shamans or what ever else it is. And this is the most simple example i thought about... fun people fly in orgrimmar for fun, solo the lich king alone cause its fun to them leave them alone they are just having fun you know... and it raises the challenge let's see if our guild can keep up with the guy soloing everything
    And let me quote our beloved Jay Z a.k.a Beepimajeep a.k.a Ikilledmufasa
    "Multiboxing never raised the challenge pvp especially if it did you would have been seeing a lot of multiboxers in (old) AT but while i was playing there i didn't see one multiboxer there. And actually its a lot harder to get a group to focus and co-op with players with different play styles and etc. than a group of multiboxers controlled by one player, its fun in no way if it was everyone would be doing it who doesn't want to have more fun, challenge competition give me a break with this crap.
    Point in case,how many people really know how MB works'?The proper way?You and your 5 shamans,i swear man,you have ultra fear of mboxers.
    Also i quoted Moderator as its taken directly from RULES about Multiboxing.And yes,it brings something new to the game,and that something new is challenge versus them.Play the game for 9 years and then come to me,when you did everything you could literally do.I started at vanilla when 40 man raids were active.I know what i am talking bout.You sound also like there are zounds of boxers here,we are dying breed (i am fairly new tho).Your 5,10 boxers among 5000 (soon to be more) will make terrible chaos and ruin completely experience for 5000 people.Yeah right,deffo.

Funny thing is i havent seen anybody trashing me,(xept few people) but asking me for advice and saying you go man.
    People find Mboxing fascinating as well.Thats the other side of story too,not everybody hates them.When they are on your side, its good,when its oppossite its bad.

Thats the conclusion i am getting from this debate ,and all this quarelling between few people is not making anything else then pure SPAM.

Me against you,no i win,no i win.

That sounds like that to me.

Tbh they shoudnt have even made the poll,too many underages haters and ragers.
    Id rather be happy if they didnt say anything (pollwise) and just did what they think its good (hence even on pre opening Lordaeron).
    Beacuse from my eyes all this (myself included is few last posts) is pushing left and right with no real debate.One side will say cheaters,bla bla hackers.
    Other side will say,we are not.
    Third party will try to justify this.
    And fourth party will try to show they are bad.

I am literally out of this topic,it brings too much plague to normal people.Id really hope it seen resolved soon as it brings impatience what will happen ,not to mention people who are playing mboxing.At least whatever the decision they can cope with it faster without investing their time and accounts for nothing.

6. Point in case,how many people really know how MB works'?The proper way?You and your 5 shamans,i swear man,you have ultra fear of mboxers.
    Dude its just an example.. as far as fear not really but this isn't about me and what i feel, if you are that interested let me know i will tell you just not here.

7. Someone said " PvE Hardcore Realm?"
    Spoiler: Show

8. This discussion turned into a public execution with tons off bullsh!t excuses.

So far we've been accused of =
    Ruining the ingame economy, how exactly this would be done can nobody say tho.
    -NOT exclusive to multiboxers, anyone can start buying all materials on the AH.

Account trading, not sure why any multiboxer would start selling characters of his team, it would be superobvious anyway since namechange is not possible.
    -NOT exclusive to multiboxers, any goon can try to sell his account for pocket change.

Multiboxers will create a log in que.
    THERE IS NO LOGIN QUE ? Last nigh we reached 5481 players out of 6000.

I see plenty of WOULD COULD arguments making claims out of the blue by people who met a multiboxer once and decided to go on a crusade against them.
    Have some respect for everyone their playstyle playstyle please.

Here's a "let's meet halfway" solution; to ensure multiboxers support warmane it is only allowed to multibox with premium accounts on Lordearon.
    This will keep the freeloading multiboxers with tons of free accounts at bay and only the most dedicated and supportive multiboxers are allowed in.

9. No it's not, yes you do learn something a single-boxer doesn't, if they so choose, but you have to learn a lot of things in WoW...But once you've learnt it then what? What's so hard about being able to do something you have learnt?
    According to u everything in life is easy because its always a matter of learning.

U fail to understand that when something requires more time to learn then its considered harder than a other thing that requires less time to learn.
    For example, learning to drive a Bobby car requires less time than learning to drive a car so driving a car is considered "harder".
    With ur logic driving a car is equally hard than driving a bobby car because the time that u need to spend to learn it doesnt matter.

MemorieZ
    You sound also like there are zounds of boxers here,we are dying breed (i am fairly new tho).Your 5,10 boxers among 5000 (soon to be more) will make terrible chaos and ruin completely experience for 5000 people.Yeah right,deffo.
    Agree even if I am not MB I like to see 1. I saw maximum of as i remember 15 characters sized MB. And he was not even playing all characters he was using 2 shaman and druid. And all other MB that i saw were mostly 5 shammies. It is hard to kill them alone ofc. If you find 1 from opposing faction attacking your side just group up and rek him hard with aoe and cc. I purely doubt you cannot get few man for group.

11. U guys talk like there are more MB than single char players around.. From my experience i've never had to deal with multiboxers while leveling.. yes i've encountered some... in the big cities showing off but never in a PVE enviroment. About the ganking thing... guys.. there are tons of max lvl ppl ganking lowbies... so to avoid ganking should we ban max lvl chars from low lvl zones? geez chill out and stop the hate against MultiBoxers and lets just enjoy the game. And pls dont say that seeing a Multiboxer ruins the game for you... because if that is the case.. u got some serious issues to work around

12. Point in case,how many people really know how MB works'?The proper way?You and your 5 shamans,i swear man,you have ultra fear of mboxers.
    Also i quoted Moderator as its taken directly from RULES about Multiboxing.
    The first point is irrelevant. Even people who aren't good at it are at an advantage multiplied by the amount of characters they are automating.

The second point is from a thread that states the general rule about multiboxing. This thread also comes from a member of the Staff and shows we might be up for having different rules for Lordaeron. The fact she defended the practice isn't as telling as you're assuming. I myself have defended multiboxing, because it's part of my job to stand by the Administration. It's called loyalty.

The fact remains that you're not playing multiple characters. You're playing a single character, and using external software to automate the replication of what you do to that one character to multiple others. The moment I proposed that then multiboxers take it into their own hands to control each character, no automation software involved, which would put them actually on par with normal players, it was instantly labeled ridiculous and unfair. That says a lot about the matter.

13. Multiboxers most understand that the END game of World of Warcraft is not supposed to be: having a army of characters.
    The World of Warcraft END game is supposed to be getting the best gear possible and, with my END game character I'm supposed to be able to deal and compete to every other END game characters one by one. This is the balancing of a game if it have a sense.
    This game is not made to create Armies. What about those guys that have a computer which can not effort to run multiple characters in the same time (not my case) so, is for them forbidden to reach the end game? Is the game balanced this way?
    In addition here in Warmane we have so many of those Multiboxers hanging around, abusing and raiding cities. This is not the exotic rare curiosity which is or has been in Retail. If the phenomenon of Multiboxing was so abused in retail you can be sure that Blizzard would have wipe out all the abusers a long time ago. Now days, for example in Neltharion, we have 2 or more 30+char multiboxer wiping out Stormwind every week.
    In addition, although this phenomenon is way less widespread in retail, Blizzard is about to ban this phenomenon.
    I appeal to the smartness of Warmane Staff and Dev team, who already have demostrated foresight, talent and brave choices for Lordaeron server, to make it the most clean stable enjoynable and secure experience ever made in a Private server, to seriously consider the real issue of a phenomenon like Multiboxing in such a server, in such a project.

Thx for the attention.

Best regards

A old loyal molten/warmne player

P.s. I know that Multiboxers are having a lot of fun Multiboxing but in the same time, in the past, I meet a lot of hackers who had a lot of fun hacking.
    Showing off can be really funny, there are no doubts about it. The problem is when Showing off became an abuse and made inequality in the community.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....s-or-no/page32
    Edited: October 4, 2015

14. The poll speaks for itself ya know, alot of people don't seem to want it the result show. I find it unfair to do the multiboxing it just seems unnecessary to me to lvl up multiple chars. It takes away from the game so ya i voted no!

First ... 16242526272836 ... Last