View Poll Results: Would you like multiboxing to be allowed?

Voters
950. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

268 28.21%
  • No.

682 71.79%
  1. No i dont have anything to lose,but neither i have something against multiboxers.Partnership lmao.Perhaps it is you that is afraid of facing someone that outclasses you by 10x in pvp and then you blame it on boxers.Typical whine,whole thread is whine about pvp.

Nothing else to say,whine whine and then whine more,look ma i got killed in pvp.But somehow it is ok when 10 guys kill one in pvp lol,too much excuses for people that dont understand mboxing.Like literally,all they see is small picture,larger shi.. still eludes them.

Also you are talking like half of realm is multiboxing,everywhere.So far i have seen 3,4 multiboxers among span of 6k people.Lol,yeah seems entire server is multiboxing and not just few people.

2. Now, Blizzard as well is closing the doors to MBer abusers.
    What a nonsense.
    Multiboxing was always allowed on retail and Blizzard has no plans to change the rules in any way.

The only thing that blizzard did was disabling follow in BGs and it was not done to stop multiboxing but the BG bots.
    Multiboxing in BGs is still allowed on retail by using alternative methods to let ur toons follow.

3. It promotes account selling, gold farming on an industrial level and pvp griefing on an industrial level. I realize it's great money for you guys but as a member of this community I can honestly say it's ruined many many bg's for me.
    This. From a loyal member since Feb 2011.

4. WOW multiboxing so gud...everyone multiboxing now, nerf please I cant kill 5 players by myself ...whine /cry

5. WOW multiboxing so gud...everyone multiboxing now, nerf please I cant kill 5 players by myself ...whine /cry
    You are literally helping the anti Multibox cause with this post

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....s-or-no/page32
    Edited: October 4, 2015

6. What a load of bull****. That's all I'm taking from that paragraph, I actually had to stop reading at the '"I got ganked by boxers, so now they must die" story. All of you. Every one of you. ' You clearly aren't taking in what you read are you? Or you are just that desperate to protect Multiboxing that you will brush over the legitimate points many of us have made out about how Multiboxing can **** this server up. I don't not what's worse, being too dumb to realize what you should actually take away from a message or being that naiive that you ignore all good facts and just stick your nose up whilst belittling the opposite community by making out they are just whiners with no good points.

Seriously, being ganked by a multiboxer is not the end of the world, but it certainly fuels the fire for us to give up on tolerating your asses and just shove all the cold hard facts down your throat as to why your playstyle is dangerous and unfair.
    Apparently being ganked by a boxer WAS the end of the world for you, as you posted one of the very "I got ganked by multiboxers so they all must die" stories I was referring to. I have not belittled anyone. You accuse me of being "too dumb" "naive" "desperate" and stuck up. All within like 3 sentences of each other. Its cool. I practically live on the net, am an avid gamer, so I have a mega thick skin. I have yet to make a personal attack on anyone.

I have never called anyone a whiner. Go read the posts. Click through and read the posts from everyone who is so ragey against multiboxing. All of them have the same "I got ganked in pvp, or in a city by multiboxers" story, and little else to justify the hate. A few people make decent arguments, but that % is pretty small. I have made sure to read people posts, as I do value the opinions of others, and its all there. You really come off as full on tantrum mode. You accuse me of being desperate to defend boxing, and maybe I am. I dont abuse it. I play 5 man teams. I dont PvP with a team unless its to kill another team of boxers, or when I defend myself. You seem equally desperate to keep people from enjoying how they want to play on the first 1x hardcore WoTLK server EVER. I find that to be incredibly selfish.

I have stated there should be team size caps to avoid abuse. They could disable /follow in BG's as its ****ing impossible without cheating (automaiton software) to not have your team scatter to the winds when you broadcast movement because of lag and other factors. Even with click to move, its just stupidly hard. I have 5 accts on retail I still dust off on occasion, and have tried some skirmishes with friends. Seriously. No /follow = hell in bg's for boxers.

You continue to spew hate and offer 0 compromise, or suggestions to let the people who are like me, and non abusive coexist with the people who do not want, or simply cannot multibox. We really can all get along. You just choose not to.

And for the record, the posts where people are upset about 30+ teams raping and pillaging for the sake of raping and pillaging, are 100% right. That crap is messed up, and should be fixed so that it cant happen. But how can you justify hating on people who dont do that all, because of a few *******s? It is so irksome when people do that in gaming, online and IRL.
    Edited: October 3, 2015

7. Let's put it this way. You'll get a YES from all the multiboxers, and a NO from all the non-multiboxers. It provides an unfair advantage against the other players PVP-wise, and level-wise. (For achievement competitiveness). It's a 3rd party program that shouldn't be allowed.

8. So, i skip some posts, sry.
    As for me, maybe we forbid all ganks? Because when I lvling up my teams w/o gear I can't do anything against true high-PvPers.
    And when I did some 25-boxing, I got some ganking from high geared Warriors (@Frostwolf) and I sit with bad internet (1k-6k ms and 408-450 ilvl). Maybe we will ban them?

Guys, you can send a letter to Blizzard and sit at Warmane till 11.x.x expansion will begin.
    P.S. I just started with Warlock and it's really hard lvlup. Maybe I'll do 5x-10x, but no more.

9. So, i skip some posts, sry.
    As for me, maybe we forbid all ganks? Because when I lvling up my teams w/o gear I can't do anything against true high-PvPers.
    And when I did some 25-boxing, I got some ganking from high geared Warriors (@Frostwolf) and I sit with bad internet (1k-6k ms and 408-450 ilvl). Maybe we will ban them?

Guys, you can send a letter to Blizzard and sit at Warmane till 11.x.x expansion will begin.
    P.S. I just started with Warlock and it's really hard lvlup. Maybe I'll do 5x-10x, but no more.
    You should really read the posts. Most of the replies respond to your argument. You don't have to scroll many pages behind
    EDIT: But you better read from the page 31

10. How long will this thread stay ? I think you can close it already and announce your decision warmane.

11. How long will this thread stay ? I think you can close it already and announce your decision warmane.
    Yes you are right, it's time to close the topic. I'm sick to look at it

12. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....tiboxing/page3

Hey i am coming back to molten after a while on retail so i can multibox again. Play testing a team on warsong right now but when i got my comp decided im coming to neltharion and would love join the guild if its still active ill make a neltharion toon today. Hope your guild is still active.
    For all the Multiboxers here who continue to misinform the community on purpose using the excuse that in Retail Multiboxing is legal (for now)

First ... 263435363738 ... Last