1. New race models bug?

I'm new here well returning after many years I've downloaded the 3.3.5 client and when i go to create a character human race im getting the new race models but its buggy as hell like faces missing and stuff and not all races are updated, i didnt download a patch or try to do this myself i have retail installed if that has anything to do with it but is there any fix please?

sorry if this is wrong section it just happened when i tried to join lordaeron

2. I am new here as well and I am currently downloading WotLK with the new character models provided on this website.
    Some people in the forum experienced bugs with the new char models as well. I am going to check that for myself.

3. did you download the separate file? cause all ive downloaded is the client provided here i didnt know it came with updated race models i didnt even know you could thats why im thinking my retail version is mixing with it or something

4. If you want to remove them, go into your Data folder and delete/rename patch-w.MPQ, then go to en-US and delete/rename patch-enUS-w.MPQ.

If you get a "Cannot create character" error, try switching your hair style/color.

5. It should be updated and fixed in near future. (: