1. Cross Expansion Transfers

Is this planned to ever happen?

I don't really feel like starting all over on this realm only to be stuck on LK forever :/

Fyi: Title implies Lordaeron -> Cata/MoP transfers.

Thanks!

2. Honestly, that would be an awesome feature.

People can go ham on WotLK and when they get done w/ 1 character "donate" to transfer it to the next expansion..go ham.. "donate" to go...rinse repeat.
    A bit tricky to do due to the differences in each expansion, but still a solid idea. Especially if expansion specific titles, achievements, mounts, etc. were to carry over. That'd be cewl.

Cons, very tricky to do (unless they've got something in place already, idk).
    Eventually, more characters will populate the "last" expansion than the previous ( let's assume all expansions are 95%+ fixed ), which isn't that bad but Warmane will have to shift its resources or add additional resources to support all expansions being packed to capacity (go with it for optimism).
    Also, once you "progress" a character I assume that you will NOT be able to bring it back to the previous expansion due to different level caps, and all the possibly new items on your character, and the skills, etc. I guess they could wipe your character of its current stuff, bring its level down to the previous cap and equip it with pre-profession greens so that you can jump into dungeons / rep grinds, but who knows.

3. It is possible in the distant future, we will see.
    Cross expansion trasnfers are rarely done, only if the realm itself is going to be upgraded to the next expansion (Nelta and FW eg)

4. Maybe keep lordaeron like this for like 2-3 years and after you do similar "lordaeron magic" on Legion, you upgrade Lordaeron to legion.(and no fixing all this wasnt waste since you updated DW and Rag to new core). So in a sense you keep lordaeron as Cutting edge realm. Just my idea.