1. You are AMAZING!

Hello community, hello Warmane!

I'm DELIGHTED! You guys did AWESOME job with this project. I was a part of the previous Lordaeron release, and my God, it was horrible, in every single way. This time, it's obvious that AT is part of the project. Just keep doing the great job and don't forget not to screw us too much with donations later on! :D

Cheer!

2. Hello community, hello Warmane!

I'm DELIGHTED! You guys did AWESOME job with this project. I was a part of the previous Lordaeron release, and my God, it was horrible, in every single way. This time, it's obvious that AT is part of the project. Just keep doing the great job and don't forget not to screw us too much with donations later on! :D

Cheer!
    Thank you for appreciating it and glad to hear you're having a good time. Regarding the question of donations - is clearly explained here. There will be no point shop, but there will be coin shop, although it will be severely limited and restricted (not to impact professions, quests and economy), items and limited mounts will be expensive coin-wise, limited to items only being 'upgradeable', very expensive and will remain 1 Tier below currently available content to avoid any impact on fair realm progression and competition until distant future (in future once all content, including heroic Icecrown Citadel would be open for a while coin shop would be equally available with all other limitations applying). This includes expansion releases that at current level 60 items from end-game raids would not be available in coin shop (Blackwing Lair tier items would be only included in coin shop only after The Burning Crusade content is launched, Black Temple and Sunwell Plateau items would be available only after Wrath of the Lich King content is released and Trial of the Grand Crusader items being available only after Icecrown Citadel is launched. This is as precise as it can be explained and you can expect no "surprises".

3. That's awesome then! :D I remember last time, trying my hardest possible to reach lvl 80, and then just seeing people walking around with ICC 25 HC weapons in the moment when "instant lvl 80" was enabled... boy, that was heartbreaking.

Anyway, thanks for the explanation ^^ and once again, keep up the good job!

4. That's awesome then! :D I remember last time, trying my hardest possible to reach lvl 80, and then just seeing people walking around with ICC 25 HC weapons in the moment when "instant lvl 80" was enabled... boy, that was heartbreaking.

Anyway, thanks for the explanation ^^ and once again, keep up the good job!
    Doubt that'd happen on Lordaeron, and I think Warmane/Molten have turned a new leaf anyway.

5. Kaer if you keep this promise I'll give you my firstborn son.
    Great job so far with the realm, +1 from me!