1. Some Quest impossible to do

Hi I was wondering if we can have a increase respawn rate for items because some quests are impossible to do when every one is trying to get it especially the ones that involve collecting a item which spawns in only one location

2. I'll tell you what's impossible, pulling a single Gnoll.

3. Its quite funny, It was like this 10 murlocs vs 1 player now is 10 players vs 1 murloc. Revenge time!

4. I do agree that if they were going to decrease mob respawn times, they should've done the same / more for objects as well. Poor Ol' Blanchy is just gun' have t-ah starve, n not to mention the entirety of Elwynn Forest has been chopped down at least 3 times since server launch for that log quest around Eastvale Logging Camp..

5. The quest item respawn timers have been reduced to 5 minutes if they were over 15

6. The quest item respawn timers have been reduced to 5 minutes if they were over 15
    Just being a stickler but shouldn't it be if they were over 5 minutes they were reduced to 5 minutes? So if something has a 10 minute respawn timer it is still stuck at 10 minutes?