1. [Help] MOP Panda Starting Area

Hey guys sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong section but anyways I was wondering if its possible to choose horde or alliance while playing as a panda without completing the starting quests. My girlfriend and I just started playing and the quest appears to be bugged for both of us and we can still run around the zone we just cant do the quest line which would ultimately allow us to choose a faction. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

2. You my friend have suffered the fate of a frozen panda.
    Meaning, even if Game Master adds the quest for you, it is impossible to do it because the NPC cannot be interacted with.
    You must start over for find some way to escape the zone, as many have tried before you.

I suggest starting over.

3. they fixed the goblin perfectly, create a goblin orc you start in orc starting area BEAUTIFUL

4. If u are trying to go horde theres the problem but it can be fixed by simply choosing ally side #allianceftw

5. I've chosen horde and now my game client keeps crashing while loading Durotar...any ideas?

6. I've chosen horde and now my game client keeps crashing while loading Durotar...any ideas?
    Two :)
    first - Unstuck from the site
    Then, ask on the global channel ( /join global ) for a good warlock ( ! ) to summon you, or a mage panda, which hasnt changed her Hearthstone location to port you - sometimes there is even a bug, allowing to return to the start zone when using Help - Stuck - Teleport to graveyard even if changed

Else, just send a ticket, and the GMs can teleport ya :)

The idea is - to skip the "phasing" and the scenario, which you can watch on youtube :)
    Edited: October 9, 2015