1. "It's the Administration who decides what that term means for Warmane and how far we'll go to try to get to a cone of retail. If "

i rly dont want to fight with a moderator so pls dont see this as an attack or so to the warmane staff !

but this sounds like

"We are the staff we do what we want , and we dont care about your opinion"

I know that some things are totaly in the hand of the staff , and i know thats important , u cant fight with the commnunity about everything.

But this rdf enable/disable thing is a huge thing for the community and in my opinion the community should get the option to vote for or against it .

again pls dont see this as an attack or something like that :D and i hope i wont get banned for telling the whole forum community my opinion :D

2. "It's the Administration who decides what that term means for Warmane and how far we'll go to try to get to a cone of retail. If "

i rly dont want to fight with a moderator so pls dont see this as an attack or so to the warmane staff !

but this sounds like

I know that some things are totaly in the hand of the staff , and i know thats important , u cant fight with the commnunity about everything.

But this rdf enable/disable thing is a huge thing for the community and in my opinion the community should get the option to vote for or against it .

again pls dont see this as an attack or something like that :D and i hope i wont get banned for telling the whole forum community my opinion :D
    Lord was made with the staff's vision, not ours. What they want will 9/10 happen.
    And I agree with it, the x7 realms are 'for us' to allow the customers to use, this is there thing that we should be privileged to be on

3. "It's the Administration who decides what that term means for Warmane and how far we'll go to try to get to a cone of retail. If "

but this sounds like

More like "we are offering the server the way we envision it, if you don't share the same vision feel free to play on another of our servers." You're not forced to play on Lordaeron in any way. But if you choose to play in it, you will do so within the limitations we aimed to have in it. You are wrong when you say "some things are totally in the hands of the Staff" - everything is. The fact we keep having to push the player cap up would say quite a few thousands of people are fine with that too.

4. More like "we are offering the server the way we envision it, if you don't share the same vision feel free to play on another of our servers." You're not forced to play on Lordaeron in any way. But if you choose to play in it, you will do so within the limitations we aimed to have in it. You are wrong when you say "some things are totally in the hands of the Staff" - everything is. The fact we keep having to push the player cap up would say quite a few thousands of people are fine with that too.
    It is true that no1 is forced to play on lordearon or on a private server itself. And i also know that lordearon is popular even with rdf disabled .
    But dont u think the thoughts and ideas of the community are important for a Server (no matter if its a private server or retail or idk)?
    The only people who really suffer from this are people who got already a job and family and just dont have the time to travel to dungeons . and i know "why do u play on a x1 realm if u dont have time" , u dont need to rush to lvl 60 or 70 . there are people out there who enjoy playing low level dungeons and bgs . If it takes a month or two who cares tbh.

but if u have like 2 hours time for wow and u need to spend 15 - 20 minutes to get to a dungeon and maybe after that u decide to make another dungeon all the way on the other side of azeroth u will think twice about it.

again i hope i dont sound in any way aggressive or something like that , this is just my opinion !

5. Then don't play on Lordaeron.
    The thing that has been said and repeated ad nauseum about it is that it was not going to be a server for everyone. It was targeting a different kind of player. If you don't like or don't agree with the way it was designed, it just means you're not part of the target populace.

6. Doesn't matter if it will be or not mark my words this will be a pay to win realm just like all of them are, you are being hook line sinked you already took the bait in this scheme. When everything is done and released you will be able to pay for all your gear, it's all a waiting game

7. On retail you have to pay for every account you multibox ~14 eur a month, thats what somewhat balances the economy there. Here, since you can create infinite accounts for free, much easier to send the economy down the drain, especially now.
    TL;DR Disabling multiboxing is fine, and desired imo.

8. Name one piece of 'Custom Content'?
    Increasing the difficulty on some raids by emulating previous patches on the current one.
    No RDF (don't mind tha much)
    Also, read a few more, but they don't come to mind right now lol.

RDF never got an official poll. That thread was left open so people could discus if they liked, while being fully aware that there was going to be no RDF no matter the result.

Using the whole "Blizz-like" as a base for any argument makes it invalid by default. Some people will call bugs "not Blizz-like," while the major fact you don't pay a subscription already makes it very "not Blizz-like." It's the Administration who decides what that term means for Warmane and how far we'll go to try to get to a cone of retail. If the way we are making Lordaeron makes you consider it "custom," feel free to call it like that. The server was opened with a vision in mind and with design features we wanted it to have. We aren't tying ourselves down with what each and every person out there might want to call "Blizz-like." You can play there according to our vision, or play in one of our other servers, with their increased rates (there are no official plans of changing those rates).
    All I wanted to hear. A proper explanation of what this project would be. And according to the rates, thanks for notifying that will take that in mind.

9. It's amazing how people still believe that molten is doing stuff for free and that this server won't be a gold mine for them in the future :D

10. It is true that no1 is forced to play on lordearon or on a private server itself. And i also know that lordearon is popular even with rdf disabled .
    But dont u think the thoughts and ideas of the community are important for a Server (no matter if its a private server or retail or idk)?
    The only people who really suffer from this are people who got already a job and family and just dont have the time to travel to dungeons . and i know "why do u play on a x1 realm if u dont have time" , u dont need to rush to lvl 60 or 70 . there are people out there who enjoy playing low level dungeons and bgs . If it takes a month or two who cares tbh.

but if u have like 2 hours time for wow and u need to spend 15 - 20 minutes to get to a dungeon and maybe after that u decide to make another dungeon all the way on the other side of azeroth u will think twice about it.

again i hope i dont sound in any way aggressive or something like that , this is just my opinion !
    holy **** dude. beat this into your skull THE STAFF DO NOT CARE IF THE PLAYERS WANT RDF. THEY DONT ****ING CARE. fer the love of **** some people are dense.

11. It is true that no1 is forced to play on lordearon or on a private server ...............all the other stuff u wrote
    It is true that no1 is forced to play on lordearon or on a private server
    no1 is forced to play on lordearon or on a private server
    Why not enjoy the exact same quality on ragnaros and deathwing in a few months then?

forced to play on lordearon or on a private server
    o play on lordearon or on a private server
    on a private server
    Private server... the name says all right? It is their private server, they only share it with those that created an account. It is THEIR server, they can DO WHAT THEY WANT because it is THEIR PRIVATE server.
    PRIVATE SERVER.

you are invited to play on the PRIVATE SERVER. Not invited for "let the community demand everything and then we fix it for them" server.

Did I mention PRIVATE SERVER already?

12. Let's not use the term Blizz-like in this please, that's a whole other argument>.>
    Why not use the term? Its what Molten (Warmane name still sucks) choose to market themselves as and what they quote when they remove content or abilities outside of the normal game (IE. Why i originally became a donor for the cross faction talking ability when I went alliance and my buddies were horde.) . So yes, they call themselves it and so that is what it is.

For the most "hardcore" and blizz like realm they still have yet to answer the question I have posed many times. Are they going to re-enable the quest to make shadows edge into shadowmourne when they release WotLK? Will they re-enable the hammer of kings quest sense they claim the raids will be scripted and working? or will they continue to just hock it on the market place when they bring that live for Lorderon?

13. What people seems to miss is what blizz like meens. Blizz-LIKE. Like does NOT mean exactly like. so by calling something Blizz-like it does not have to be EXACTLY like blizz.

If it would be exactly like blizz you would have monthly fee and such things to.

I actually sugest people goolgle the word "Like" to see what what it means and i am sure things will be alot clearer after that

14. sadly but this is custom server, and btw "hardcore" has nothing to do with disabling rdf, otherwise you can disable dungs and also call it hardcore.

First 12