1. Hello everyone!

Hello! My name is Ava,

Like a lot of you, I'm a Molten Veteran. I quit for a while when the "Molt Down" happened and had played on Molten for almost 3 years. I enjoy World of Warcraft a lot. A friend told me about this company taking over so I'm glad to see that the epicness continued. =)

I'm going to be playing on Ragnaros again so if any of you would like to add me it'll be "Lovelyrose"

If any admins see this I'd like to know if I can get my old account name back, if not it's perfectly fine. Was just used to it and it brings back memories.
    I ended up making a new account as I don't remember my previous accounts e-mail because of it being a random one since I never used gmail except for Molten.

Anyways, thanks everyone and hope to see some of you in-game!

-Ava

Edit: Is there anyway to get the Coins back that I had on my previous account?
    Edited: September 28, 2015

2. The only way to get the coins back is to get your old account back:)

3. A friend told me about this company taking over so I'm glad to see that the epicness continued. =)
    Edit: Is there anyway to get the Coins back that I had on my previous account?
    new name, none took over. I think too late for the coins; you might do something there https://www.warmane.com/account/retrieve
    gl

4. If any admins see this I'd like to know if I can get my old account name back, if not it's perfectly fine. Was just used to it and it brings back memories.
    I ended up making a new account as I don't remember my previous accounts e-mail because of it being a random one since I never used gmail except for Molten.

Hello i had problem like your for i can't remember my email to recover my account , i write to support and they helped me , i needed explain situation , told my IP , Told received message from warmane "Molten" when i donated , and blabla , and after all disscusions they changed my account Email to my wanted .

5. Sadly the only ticket category is "ban appeal" so mine doesn't fall under that. I mean I only spent about 60-80$ which isn't that big of a deal. Just wanted to see if it was possible to get my coins back xD.