1. aw yiss aw yiss aw yiss aw yiss aw yiss

2. Very nice!

Adding this to Realm Firsts thread.

3. Wow grats, I was sure Expert would be the first to reach realm first level 60. Apparently he got beaten by le'Horde?

4. Wow grats, I was sure Expert would be the first to reach realm first level 60. Apparently he got beaten by le'Horde?
    Horde will always triumph over Alliance though ;>

5. Wow grats, I was sure Expert would be the first to reach realm first level 60. Apparently he got beaten by le'Horde?
    le'Horde girls

6. Expert is level 58 atm.

:'(

He was actually ahead most of the time, but took too long of a break last evening it seems.

7. Expert is level 58 atm.

:'(

He was actually ahead most of the time, but took too long of a break last evening it seems.
    Im surprised there is someone else this close tbh! I though Hugz literally pushed as much as any human being could xD There was even a time when she was the 3rd highest leveled in the guild and must of only got past them in the last 8-12 hours. I imagine First 70 and 80 will feature both Hugz and Expert again :P

8. Wow grats, I was sure Expert would be the first to reach realm first level 60. Apparently he got beaten by le'Horde?
    he slept 10 hours today so he lost it

9. Hugz was close to playing Alliance :P

GZ from me as well, lets see how the 80s race is gonna be in a few months :P

10. Hugz was close to playing Alliance :P

GZ from me as well, lets see how the 80s race is gonna be in a few months :P
    Really? :D I see :P We will see... 3-4k people in Northrend? Oh god hahaha! Grats on Hugz yet again <3 So glad you did it :)

123 ... Last