1. Was this done through questing? I mean I'm sure parts of it was done with quests when there were 10 people trying to loot the same quest item or whatever, but I'm actually interested in knowing how was this achieved. I'm experienced in grinding (all hail korean MMOs) but I'm pretty sure grinding is not all that viable in WoW.

2. Next up is for class first 60.
    I was gonna aim lock but lost interest when server was ungodly crowded

3. he slept 10 hours today so he lost it
    At last no cocaine involved 8x

4. How much was the powerlevleing service bruv?

5. just playing wow not working nothing are u fat?

6. Ehm… i heard that Hugz is actually a female and she has a bf (info from Keltuzzad)

7. Ehm… i heard that Hugz is actually a female and she has a bf (info from Keltuzzad)
    Nah, something more believable is that Hugz has Warmane on a payroll and they gave Hugz an extra 50% exp boost while Hugz was leveling just to spite Expert.

My conspiracy theory is much more plausible.

8. Wait... Soo it wasnt the illuminati?

9. Nah, something more believable is that Hugz has Warmane on a payroll and they gave Hugz an extra 50% exp boost while Hugz was leveling just to spite Expert.

My conspiracy theory is much more plausible.
    Wait... Soo it wasnt the illuminati?

10. just because i am going into work, i am still lvl 11 xd

11. HEY GIRL HEY!! <3 Lol at these comments about power leveling... She actually did not sleep at all almost :P!

12. HEY GIRL HEY!! <3 Lol at these comments about power leveling... She actually did not sleep at all almost :P!
    Says the brains behind the entire operation! We all know you planned this from the start! The lies, the betrayal, the jewel thief...it was all...you!

:)

Still no /played? Even now, I can do the math to get rid of "time spent on this level"

First 1234 Last