1. Flagged for rename? Interesting.

Apparently it seems i've been flagged for renaming on my horde hunter (Mil fhunter) a name which i've been using since around 2010.
    Would like to know how does this violate the naming policy in any way, besides the way it did before (which clearly didn't), and wondering if this wasn't made more on a whim, rather than with real purpose.
    If im flagged for renaming on something like this, i'm guessing you'll have to reflag more than 70% of the realm then. Considering theres names such as (Crabs, Iseksyou) and such.
    Would gladly have a quick response on this, since a name isn't just a name, it's an identity.

Have a good day.

2. Apparently it seems i've been flagged for renaming on my horde hunter (Mil fhunter) a name which i've been using since around 2010.
    Would like to know how does this violate the naming policy in any way, besides the way it did before (which clearly didn't), and wondering if this wasn't made more on a whim, rather than with real purpose.
    If im flagged for renaming on something like this, i'm guessing you'll have to reflag more than 70% of the realm then. Considering theres names such as (Crabs, Iseksyou) and such.
    Would gladly have a quick response on this, since a name isn't just a name, it's an identity.

Have a good day.
    Character naming policy (names such as ifakursis, lickmylala or ieaturazz being strictly forbidden)
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....lm-Information

3. Read the first and second line. Also, bringing up naming policy is futile, since it was already applied on the other realms before, afaik (characters named analwind and such getting renamed asap).

4. You do know what the "F" in that stands for, don't you?

5. You do know what the "F" in that stands for, don't you?
    Clearly do. But as it stands atm, it's nothing else than an F. Has it as been since i've made my character on Neltharion on 2010, until the horrible wipe came along.
    So im curious on how there was already a policy implemented before, and no one bats an eye. Now theres also the same policy, and theres 4 "harmful" letters conjoined, and everyone goes crazy.

6. What's the big deal. Just rename the character to something else and done. I know you've been using this since 2010, but maybe its time for a change. You should be thankful that your forum name is not flagged for rename too.

7. What's the big deal. Just rename the character to something else and done. I know you've been using this since 2010, but maybe its time for a change. You should be thankful that your forum name is not flagged for rename too.
    I know it's futile to even make a thread about the renaming, but nonetheless it's a name most ppl i know here know me for. It simply is quite interesting on how some things usually happen to certain people, while some crowd favourites get away with it.
    Pointless to discuss this even further, since along with the rename i might aswell get myself banned, and i clearly don't want that. So ye, tough luck i guess.

8. Read the first and second line. Also, bringing up naming policy is futile, since it was already applied on the other realms before, afaik (characters named analwind and such getting renamed asap).
    I believe this is a new and more serious naming policy. Where as them names listed by Kaer in his example and your name did not violate any policy on other realms, it does for this separate policy.

9. Clearly do. But as it stands atm, it's nothing else than an F. Has it as been since i've made my character on Neltharion on 2010, until the horrible wipe came along.
    So im curious on how there was already a policy implemented before, and no one bats an eye. Now theres also the same policy, and theres 4 "harmful" letters conjoined, and everyone goes crazy.
    Lordaeron also has no vote shop, no character renaming, no RDF and so on.
    Different server, with different rules and seriousness level.

10. how many renames can i get before ban?

11. Different server, with different rules and seriousness level.
    This coming from a mod? Never expected something like that.

So you basically want to say that everything else than Lordaeron is not considered serious anymore?
    Nice move to go that path flagging the whole community on other realms as non-serious players...

12. This coming from a mod? Never expected something like that.

So you basically want to say that everything else than Lordaeron is not considered serious anymore?
    Nice move to go that path flagging the whole community on other realms as non-serious players...
    I wish I could say that twisting words to go on a rant is something I never expected from you. But, yeah.

I basically want to say exactly what I said: different seriousness level - which is blatant with the lack of RDF, the retail rates and many other design choices made for Lordaeron. If the concepts of "different levels" or that something being "more serious" doesn't makes something else not serious at all are beyond you, well, the issue isn't for me to deal with.

13. I can't use my 420epicz0r name anymore? QQ STUPID WARMANE.

Rip milfhunter. Another cringeworthy, childish name down the drain.

14. WARMANE YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for enforcing this rule !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

This will help create less toxic community on Lordaeron!

12 Last