1. Banned with no reason

Ok, im didnt pay much visit to forum, so i dont really know if this topic exists already or not. If i made a mistake with this topic i am sorry in advance.

So here is the thing, I am playing here for a year now, and my main character is death knight Voldemor on Ragnaros. In middle of raid, GM wanted a chat with me, and said i will get banned for ninja looting. I immediatelly asked when that happened, since i didnt even make any raids in last month. With no answer i got dc and banned.

So my problem here is, why am i banned, with no further info, when i never ninja nothing in my whole wow career?

I mean, i played with a lot of folks, and no one ever knew me as ninja, even raids i made on global were no reserve ones.

If i ninjaed anything i do deserve ban, but i don't even know what is happening, and i dont want to be banned for no reason, or by mistake.

Since i didnt find any other way to appeal on this ban, i make this topic, and i hope for fast problem solution.

In advance thankfull

2. You should create a ticket under My Account -> Support

3. Oh, thank you.

I am sorry for this topic once more than.

4. Ok. Now I have another question. They said my ban would last 4 weeks (28 days) or one month (30-31 day). The message about lentgh of ban, that I could see when I log in my account, changed during ban. Nevertheless, its been 35 days till i was banned, I didn't get unbanned and my appeal is ignored for 3 days. I sent some pm to GM's, as that was an advice I got from older players. Also I got no reply's. Only thing that changed is message about length of ban - now it sats 3 more weeks. So, am I in some konda crap, or these things happen?

5. They may have extended your ban for some reason, though I'm not sure why they would. The only definite answer would be from a support ticket.

6. Well, actually I still don't even know what I am banned for. And ban wasn't short either. Why would anyone sane make long ban even longer for no reason?
    But thanks for answer anyway.

7. As far as I know ninja looting bans are 60 days not 30. You can get banned for something you did longer time ago if a report was sent to a GM later. Ninja looting also includes changing loot rules during raid or enforcing new rules that were not mentioned at the beginning of raid. On wotlk I often see raid leaders asking to link t10 parts to roll on marks without announcing such rule at the beginning of raid. That could also be considered ninja looting.
    Edited: November 1, 2015

8. Yes it said Ninja looting is the case. I don't understand how that can be a case, when i wasn't even raid leader for past month. And whenever i eas leader i always gave items to someone other than me. And at the end of all of this, why would they write 4 weeks, and the. 1 month, and now 3 weeks? I mean what is that? Like someone joking with me, and honestly I'm losing patience very fast. Not much i can do, but this is reaaally unfair. This crap with no reason could've happen to anyone else as random as this...

9. You don't have to take the item yourself for it to be considered ninja looting. It could as well be given to someone else who should not have gotten it according to loot rules at the beginning of raid. There are many things raid leaders do without announcing at the beginning of raid so I can't know what it was in your case. There must have been some proof when it was reported to a GM but they most likely won't reveal anything to you to protect identity of the one who sent the report. Ban time duration problem might be a mistake that was later corrected and after that misleading rounding of ban time.

10. Well, at least that explanation makes more sense than any other i got till bow, thanks mate. So i guess, now its only back to clueless waiting for any answer or explanation from staff.

11. Making these threads is pointless. Getting banned has reasons to it whether it be right or wrong. In the past my sister was pissed off over this old guild member, getting not only herself, but my account banned, yet I did no wrong.

The thing here is, if GM has proof against you, just deal with the ban if it is a few days or weeks, you will be back in no time. During your ban period, you need to think on how to make a better impression the next time you log into the game

12. Ago, i had an argument with a LoL gm, though he Did answer (with premade messages..) , and who was known for being a nasty one beyond other players too.. ofc, the problem were random reports from players, and a gm *cough*too lazy*cough* to check them.. However, as much as i have seen, just... the community here is different; and you got response from several gms!

If you want, see if your in game name cam be easily modified to someone else's (Use google :D) ,think if there is a case ago in which it can be on paper, a ninja; and state directly and clear if you have ever had such thoughts :) Keep in mind that Rdf loot when Needing everything is ninja too (especially if you are an Enchanter!), as well as cases like switching the rules for That bones, so state about this too!

Last, a possible reason for a report is a Crash, after you took the items to save them (dead ML and boss disappear time ticking) .. State for this too :) A few says ago we had such a case and reported that hunter(toes25) .. but he then came back, though some people have already left, so lets hope he wont get the ban :( *forgot his name

In deed, i guess amd hope that the ban appealers have had their reasons, but if there is such an argument, maybe a masked (some names) shot would solve the case :)
    Edited: November 2, 2015

13. They got my appeal. Thank you all for answering! :)