1. At core

When is AT core coming? We've been waiting for so much time (over a month) and none gave us even a random piece of info about it, please just tell us it's not going to be added and it's all ok if that's the case

2. They said they are working on it like 1-2 weeks ago,but I think they were too focused on Lordaeron and just tried to keep the community calm,tomorrow it´s gonna be 1 exact month since the SECOND eta.I just hope they will bring it out,I´m not flaming or anything...I´m just desperate because I´m so sick of the molten core,it just takes all the fun out of it...if this keeps going warsong will loose more good players me included...

3. "Soon everything should be ready to go but we cannot give an ETA. It is also required for us to test the performance and to have a short testing phase to make sure everything is 'green' to go before we swap out the cores on the live realm.

It's not an easy process and it's certainly not very fast and not to mention we have another realm launch in less than 10 days so we're more busy than usual.

We didn't forget, we just want to make sure that once we put it up it won't go up in flames but be a smooth cross over."

Stated by Protarean or however the crap you spell his name. So chill the **** out lol

4. They're just deleting posts about new core but the fact is, that new core will never come. Warsong is dead, it's population is decreasing every single day.. Nobody cares about it imho. Like month vacation developer? Seriously Malaco? Seriously? ... I'm tired of waiting and I'm not alone ^^

5. They've been on this path for.... going on 4 years.
    The only changes that have come specifically to warsong have been malaco's drive for the gearing setup at warsong launch.
    Regardless of endless suggestions, the warmane team's glistening neglect of warsong has systematically suffocated the realm.

I've been beating a dying horse for a long time.... but only recently did I see it has been dead the whole time. players would be willing to put the work in to improve warsong more than the developers, and that's just the sad truth.

6. I also want AT core but I don't know what the actual **** are you people crying about? I'm just happy knowing that one day they will release it. Why do you need it so much at the moment? It wasn't like everyone was spam queueing solo queue 3v3 when you had the opportunity. They wont give us VIP areas or VIP commands, so can people just please stop the AT core hype and cry threads...

7. First,fix your grammar,I didn´t understand half of your post.Second,we want it so badly because we can´t have fair competition on this core right now,and all you can do on it is 1:Become a duel hero,2:Play 2s until you kill yourself.Soloque and Transmog npc kept us from getting bored,since in soloque you always got a new comp and a new challenge and had a lot of fun,and transmog npc allowed to make your own personal mogg with a lot of kinds of moggs.The AT core didn´t have as many bugs as Molten core.The cap is daily so people can gear up FAST.And the reason we make so many cry threads is because they just don´t care about us anymore,and since the population is decreasing (because Molten core is ****) they care even less...

8. First,fix your grammar,I didn´t understand half of your post.Second,we want it so badly because we can´t have fair competition on this core right now,and all you can do on it is 1:Become a duel hero,2:Play 2s until you kill yourself.Soloque and Transmog npc kept us from getting bored,since in soloque you always got a new comp and a new challenge and had a lot of fun,and transmog npc allowed to make your own personal mogg with a lot of kinds of moggs.The AT core didn´t have as many bugs as Molten core.The cap is daily so people can gear up FAST.And the reason we make so many cry threads is because they just don´t care about us anymore,and since the population is decreasing (because Molten core is ****) they care even less...
    You are right! And i bet EVERY PLAYER knows it AT core had only 1 minus and that is no npc in the core except the vendors for gear and other stuffs also no proffessions and other stuffs.. also when they added the pve gear and they saw it is a problem for players cuz they become unbalanced so they balance it instantly they dont actually wait 5-6 months to make something on the realm. anyway WE NEED AT CORE! And i bet many will agree with me!

P.S. Sry for bad english :D

9. That has nothing to do with the core. That was arena-tournament, private server where money wasn't the most important thing. This is Molten WoW with new name Warmane. If you really think AT core is going to "save" cata realms, you are terribly wrong.

Look what happened to Blackrock, the "AT realm". Quote Malaco: "Disable name change
    We think player identity and reputation is important so we have decided to disable all name changes. This is also partly due to our previous system allowing little to no responsbility for actions and words of players towards each other." Inb4 charecter rename comes available with money.

10. AT core will bring many players back and attract more new players,and make pvp for us more fun,a lot more fun!The thing with name change is no big deal,I just miss utility changefaction/race

11. ok so let me point something out. No one cares about warsong. Since it has lowest population and Malaco didn't care about cata since very begining of AT since it always had low population. no money, no development easy calculation

12. No insulting Malaco and other devs please...That won´t give us AT core back and will only show that we´re immature kids

13. for me, i tried a long time to make warsong a better place with threads like this:

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ease-sticky%29

what happend? nothing.

the way molten core ****ed the community makes me sad (3,1k rating with 30 games for example) so i stopped playing here.

now im still waiting since weeks for the at core, hope everything is better with "our old" server.

and the most guys i know or i played with in the past, is like me -> not playin and still waiting

14. "ok so let me point something out. No one cares about warsong. Since it has lowest population and Malaco didn't care about cata since very begining of AT since it always had low population. no money, no development easy calculation"

You got that right!

AT core won't bring back ****. Lordaeron has 6k players at the moment. Why in the dear name of the god would the devs focus on 300 player realm when they have so much stuff to do on realm that is 20 times the size of Cata? Would not be surprised if they closed the whole **** down tbh. 300 is very very very small population for a private server.

And keep in mind that this is mostly Molten now. The things that we got used to on Arena-Tournament don't apply here. I'd say its 80% Molten, 20% AT.

To sum up: STOP CRYING AND L2P THE NEW META PLZ!

12 Last