1. You are right,but Warsong was a lot bigger when it was launched months ago,it got smaller and smaller because it just was sht,and we all know why.They promised us AT core and said "they´re working on it",but they´re just forgetting on purpose and giving us no answers...Just do it please,the community flaming will stop and everyone is gonna be happy again(Remove cunning/windward heart/bonelink/creche/gurthalak/rathrak too if you want to make the realm perfect)

2. Shammynator is right, and dont forget the trinket with 2,9k mastery proc and i am not sure about the trinket with 2,9k haste but anyways once we have our AT core perhaps no one will cry for anything we just need a balanced core like AT was before the merge for fair play there is a clear reason why, its becouse we dont want t be forced to play the most op char for ex. rogues every second char in Warsong is rogue with half pve and half pvp gear and owning a player that has 5,5k resil this is just not normal...

3. So okay guys, i understand you have the rights to delete any topic you want, i don't care about it anymore, but
    It's been more than a month since you guys gave us ETA of the upcoming core. Since then, you keep us in the darkness.
    We "Warsong community" politely ask you to give us any information about the AT core impelentation.
    I know you don't want to give us any further "fake" ETAs, but i bet you are that professional, that you can estimate a possible date when you finally finish the work, especially since you have released the new pve server.
    It can be days, weeks, months, any date you pick, but pick one date please.
    Thank you in the name of your community.

4. And make the f*ckin faction change and other customs for free wtf we r on pvp-only server or not ?

5. guys do like me , all my chars got deleted , and now i can say bye bye warmane and thanks for all , because of warsong i stopped wow and now i am happy on irl life :D

6. So many people are quiting, it's incredible. I hope someone of GM's / Staff replys to this and tell us when is it comming.

7. idk what more info you need, the pvp admin here is currently busy on lord.

http://imgur.com/tgGcRgN

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....84#post2536684
    PVP admin playing! on PVE realm 24/7, Dev is on vacation in Zimbabwe for 8 months, ye what else do we need..

8. I was half-way in the process of writing a huge post with me criticizing, offending and giving suggestions towards the staff work.
    Anyway I decided that doing so won't change anything, because this thread will either get locked or deleted anyway.
    Although, I still think that my opinion doesn't matter thus the reason why while I'm writing this my mouse cursor is slowly going towards the Submit Reply bu
    Edited: October 8, 2015 Reason: ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS HERE

9. PVP admin playing! on PVE realm 24/7, Dev is on vacation in Zimbabwe for 8 months, ye what else do we need..
    That Means NO AT CORE for like 1 year or more and btw if soon and i mean RLY soon in like few days week max if there is no AT core the population will go from 300 to 100 and will not go over 100 few weeks the warsong population was 500 now the max is just 300+ but this is normal for realm that has no devs and only community cares about the realm...
    "Last reply I gave days ago is valid. There is no ETA, all information we have has been given. Asking for it over and over again won't magically change it, it is already a priority after focus on Lordaeron is over. " - Arbiterone. reading between the rows that means we will get probably AT core after Lordaeron that means after LONG SOON also in numbers thats.... prob 2 years :) but anyways if devs dont do something bout Warsong the players will quit from Warsong.

10. That Means NO AT CORE for like 1 year or more and btw if soon and i mean RLY soon in like few days week max if there is no AT core the population will go from 300 to 100 and will not go over 100 few weeks the warsong population was 500 now the max is just 300+ but this is normal for realm that has no devs and only community cares about the realm...
    "Last reply I gave days ago is valid. There is no ETA, all information we have has been given. Asking for it over and over again won't magically change it, it is already a priority after focus on Lordaeron is over. " - Arbiterone. reading between the rows that means we will get probably AT core after Lordaeron that means after LONG SOON also in numbers thats.... prob 2 years :) but anyways if devs dont do something bout Warsong the players will quit from Warsong.
    Maybe this is their point.. Kill warsong, less work, everybody is happy.
    Edited: October 9, 2015 Reason: R.I.P Cata PVP

11. PVP admin playing! on PVE realm 24/7, Dev is on vacation in Zimbabwe for 8 months, ye what else do we need..
    There are no PvE realms on Warmane.

First 12