1. Lags since over 1 month

I cant understand why warmane dont see that frostwolf every time lagging since 1 month server information on that homepage shows u aswell 161 ms+ all the time all other realms stay on 40 ms maybe u should look into it????
    before u work on one more wotlk realm lel

2. there's always dev's working on each expansion. you'll get your updates when they're ready, no amount of whining on the forums is gonna change that.

3. are u stupid its lagging since 1 month how to play arena on laggy servers with delays as caster / clap stop trashtalk

thats not all i didnt got my title aswell ^^ just pn a gm and nobody cares and in forum they said pn me ...

4. are u stupid its lagging since 1 month how to play arena on laggy servers with delays as caster / clap stop trashtalk

thats not all i didnt got my title aswell ^^ just pn a gm and nobody cares and in forum they said pn me ...
    i understand you compeltely,me as meele when i am coming to the caster it's always target is too far away,because of those delays server is unplayable.if i could i would play On AT mop server ,but they closed it...

5. I cant understand why warmane dont see that frostwolf every time lagging since 1 month server information on that homepage shows u aswell 161 ms+ all the time all other realms stay on 40 ms maybe u should look into it????
    before u work on one more wotlk realm lel
    Make up your mind...is it lagging or is there only 161 ms? Because at 161 ms, there is no noticeable lag.

6. are u stupid its lagging since 1 month how to play arena on laggy servers with delays as caster / clap stop trashtalk

eh sorry bout that, when i read the tittle it looked like "logs" instead of "lags". disregard my post.