1. What's with all the selfish people?

So, if you're playing on Lord, or heck, even just Warmane in general, I'm sure you would've seen the population of Lord slowly creeping up. So, as the players go up, more people are leveling, needing to do quests, etc.
    So what I'm wondering is, what is up with all the selfish people? Like, 20 mobs in one area, you need to kill 12 for a quest, and everyone's trying to kill them, so you invite people to a group, it's just a slain quest, it'll count for everyone, but no. People decline. Why?...
    I understand you're not obligated to join a group, but when it's just things like slain quests, it just makes it go so much quicker for everyone and doesn't effect you in any way possible. So why are people like this?

2. Don't want to deal with people. Not really paying attention to the game. Don't like the way you smell. Just progressing at their own rate. Don't take it so personally when your party invites get rejected, m8.

Leveling as a Lock during the launch weekend was horrid. We don't get any "instant cast instant dmg spells" like fireblast for a good while, so we have very little tagging power and usually have to wait for others to get theirs done so we can continue afterwards. Still, I much preferred the slower pace of that than dealing with people even in the slightest way as joining a party and not saying a word.

Just personal preference or just don't want to at the time. Relax and enjoy the experience.

3. You should try retail if you really want to see selfish people. But yeah, its probably total noobs those who rejecting party for kill only quest.

4. I personaly only party up if it's a special mob to kill or need to loot some specific item form one mob that spawns like every5 mins, otherwise i play solo, reason is that you lose good amount of xp, which after that you must kinda grind in dungeon (if you get in one) this is specialy relevant to pre 16th lvl.

But yea there are some ppl that don't even get in grps for like super long respawn things. You just deal with things and continue. :)

5. for the most part i deal with party invites the same way i do guild invites, if you can't be bothered to msg me about why your inviting me b4 sending the invite, im not going to bother clicking accept.

6. I personaly only party up if it's a special mob to kill or need to loot some specific item form one mob that spawns like every5 mins, otherwise i play solo, reason is that you lose good amount of xp, which after that you must kinda grind in dungeon (if you get in one) this is specialy relevant to pre 16th lvl.

But yea there are some ppl that don't even get in grps for like super long respawn things. You just deal with things and continue. :)
    What this guy said. They're not necessarily selfish, they don't want to share xp with you now and have to grind later.

7. What this guy said. They're not necessarily selfish, they don't want to share xp with you now and have to grind later.
    Think of it though, 5 people trying to kill 12 mobs in an area that only spawns 20 at a time and has, what? 2m respawn time? They could group up and be done with the quest or have to wait like, 6 minutes each? 8? and by then chances are more people would've come along.

8. So, if you're playing on Lord, or heck, even just Warmane in general, I'm sure you would've seen the population of Lord slowly creeping up. So, as the players go up, more people are leveling, needing to do quests, etc.
    So what I'm wondering is, what is up with all the selfish people? Like, 20 mobs in one area, you need to kill 12 for a quest, and everyone's trying to kill them, so you invite people to a group, it's just a slain quest, it'll count for everyone, but no. People decline. Why?...
    I understand you're not obligated to join a group, but when it's just things like slain quests, it just makes it go so much quicker for everyone and doesn't effect you in any way possible. So why are people like this?
    Yeah I experienced that on opening of Frostwolf. Really dont get it at all.Maybe they are newbies or smth dunno.
    Btw if u need some gold on DW realm, or anyone, just wisp Im giving 400-500 g every day to low lvl people.

9. I personaly only party up if it's a special mob to kill or need to loot some specific item form one mob that spawns like every5 mins, otherwise i play solo, reason is that you lose good amount of xp, which after that you must kinda grind in dungeon (if you get in one) this is specialy relevant to pre 16th lvl.
    Same here. I generally just don't like questing in groups.

It feels good to be lvl 40, the higher level zones are almost empty compared to the starting areas xD

10. the higher level zones are filled with hunters warriors and paladins, literally thats all i see, and it's sad because a hunter 6 levels lower than me has no problem trying to kill me and doing so.

11. ^ you shouldnt cry here..

Ontopic, i never saw this much "selfish" players, i mean we are standing one next to another and killing same mobs, and if i invite them they decline, but sometimes they help me to kill mobs, and then we end up doing half quest both, and waiting for respawn, it would be better just to party, finish that quest and move on, right?

12. sometimes i reject invite also, because its "kill twelve" quest and i already killed 10 - 11.... but i always say or whisp it to inviter. Thatswhy i dont have feeling of rudeness when someone rejects my invite... everyone is entitled to have their reason and its not necessarily selfishness...

MemorieZ
    Think of it though, 5 people trying to kill 12 mobs in an area that only spawns 20 at a time and has, what? 2m respawn time? They could group up and be done with the quest or have to wait like, 6 minutes each? 8? and by then chances are more people would've come along.
    How about go to next quest then? :D

14. For those who play solo....why do you play a mmorpg...and for those who want to lv fast...why would you do that on a 1x rate server which even has a lv 60 cap limit? I just dont get it

12 Last