1. WOD Character Models for Cataclysm

When will be getting a client with the WOD Character Models for Cata ? You have released a WOTLK Client with them and MOP had a nice patch you can download what about us the Cata players ?

2. Remember: we are the forgotten realm. :D

3. When will be getting a client with the WOD Character Models for Cata ? You have released a WOTLK Client with them and MOP had a nice patch you can download what about us the Cata players ?
    That should be in Suggestion sub-forum. But this is a nice idea for sure, I agree that we should have this.

4. That should be in Suggestion sub-forum. But this is a nice idea for sure, I agree that we should have this.
    Alot of people suggest that idea, but we don't get attention :D

5. Thinking about deleting cata client from my computer, since they don't focus on anything for cataclysm. I was told the same bugs we have now are the same ones we had years ago.

6. Thinking about deleting cata client from my computer, since they don't focus on anything for cataclysm. I was told the same bugs we have now are the same ones we had years ago.
    Same here! :D

7. fix rets and enhas before even thinking about this custom feature

kthxbye

8. Fix bugs ffs... Fix the quests, fix the zones, open old content and fix bugged weapon skins ... ( emerald dragonfang for example ) and then take a look at " custom " stuff

9. fix rets and enhas before even thinking about this custom feature

kthxbye
    Actually, I've never rolled a shammy and I've been DYING to find out how are they doing that much dmg tbh. Many people say they're bugged but never how.

10. Warmane Devs, please fix Cata, it's broken if you haven't noticed yet.

11. Warmane Devs, please fix Cata, it's broken if you haven't noticed yet.
    Pretty much this.

12. They are fixing **** nobody cares about
    Spoiler: Show
    *cough* forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?307051-Mage-guide-for-soloing-alys&p=2528787#post2528787 *cough*

Atleast fix damn pets... I cant properly play any of my chars lols

13. fix rets and enhas before even thinking about this custom feature

kthxbye
    And Bm hunter, alot of our skill don't work.

14. Hunter, warlocks, Frost Mage, UH DK...pets are so freaking important in both PvE and PvP! Do they even have the capacity to repair this? Maybe there would be more people on Cata expansions if we had, you know, like, at least, not broken class for everyone?

Spoiler: Show
    Okay maybe not everyone, but still.

12 Last