1. Wait, you mean, they give enough attention to cata to fix somewthing major like buggy pets? Aint happening, atleast in molten days they would hotfix it, but seems like thats also gone.

2. The last update to Neltharion was in May. I understand that the Warmane team are busy trying to get Lordaeron going but Cataclysm hasn't been receiving any love at all. A perfect example is the ages that it took to fix some bugs like the one where you would be stuck dead after getting killed in the Stonecore due to the ghostly flying mount not working. Or the elevator in Halls of Origination. I can go on and on.

Lately, playing Cataclysm has become somewhat of a chore. I thought that maybe switching to the Alliance and playing as a Paladin would usher in the very much needed change but, honestly, it just came down to the same things that got me jaded in the first place.

1) Reach level 80
    2)Go to Hyjal and do all the quests up to "The Hatchery Must Burn", and if you don't quit playing at this point due to being ganked in the starting area ...
    3)Go back to Northrend, do quests in order to reach 83
    3)Go to Uldum, do all of the quests up until "The Defense of Nahom"
    4)Do the first 4-5 quests in Deepholme
    5)Get frustrated over the lack of working Cataclysm quests
    6)Go back to Northrend
    7)Finally reach 85

And then, you do all of the normal dungeons and reach a decent item level in order to do heroics. When you do all of the heroics, you go do RHOT. After that ... well. Nothing. The game stops, unless you decide that you want to do PvP (not my thing, don't know). The raiding guilds rarely accept new members into their raiding team, and even then, there's pretty much nothing.

I think I speak on behalf of the majority of the Warmane Cataclysm community when I ask of the Warmane staff to start focusing on Cataclysm, just a little bit more :)

3. Also more Battelgrounds would be really appreciated :)
    Edited: October 1, 2015

4. Standard Models:

WoD Models:

You do know that the old blood elf models are newer ? Or your just playing stupid?

5. You do know that the old blood elf models are newer ? Or your just playing stupid?
    Are you really dense? Standard models are using the Cataclysm Models, and the WoD models are actually using a ported Warlords of Draenor Models, WOD being the Latest and newest models, get your eyes checked out m8.

Or you're just playing ******ed? in that case, keep going.

PS: It's "you're" not "your", And I'm spanish, shame on you.
    Edited: October 2, 2015

6. Are you really dense? Standard models are using the Cataclysm Models, and the WoD models are actually using a ported Warlords of Draenor Models, WOD being the Latest and newest models, get your eyes checked out m8.

Or you're just playing ******ed? in that case, keep going.

PS: It's "you're" not "your", And I'm spanish, shame on you.
    @Nathrezim

First 12