1. Topic for Leaders /A plan

Anyways the thing is which i am curious will Wrath be update to Cata at one point or do you (the project leaders) plan to keep it Wrath constantly.

I was thinking of making it here(the future donations ) but this questions bugs me,while i know there could be other things at work,my question is mainly aimed at upgrading Wrath to Cataclysm.Will it inevitbly happen at one point in the game?

Id hate to invest chunks of money for my Multiboxing toons (if they hopefully allow it) at certain point in game but would like to know if Wrath is here to stay.?

I know its kinda longshot question but what do you devs/PL think about this?Any thoughts yet given?

Knowing that Wrath is by far best exp given by blizzard (and to my current exp)Lordaeron is just,to put it simply perfect (minus the small corrections).
    Id like to see it permanently here on Lord.

Thanks for reading,and giving input if you choose to.

Regards,

Peregrine

(Toodles= :)

2. They said they will make it Wrath permanently. Someone asked this too, and a mod answered it.

3. That's what i know too , Lordaeron will remain WOTLK forever, without plans to update it to Cataclysm.

Me - i like it. Anyone can choose their server based on the expansion they want to play on.