1. Sorry, it's old players from this server always say, I guess we are still not used to calling this server "warmane".
    I'm not talking about it -.-

2. Idk for you guys but i win 80% of bgs as ally,maybe because i am better then you and you are bunch of ez noobies that get 2 shoted so ez that ezpz mode is on 0-24.

L2P and stop qq

Best regards , Me

3. Idk for you guys but i win 80% of bgs as ally,maybe because i am better then you and you are bunch of ez noobies that get 2 shoted so ez that ezpz mode is on 0-24.

L2P and stop qq

Best regards , Me
    I started to play here to gear up my hunter and kill some hateful player, and I won most of Bgs as ally. I thought Fw was horde dominated, but I was wrong O.o

I don't see the point why you compare WoW life to real life..
    Well, you ask me if I would attacked you in real life if we face each other, when I said ''I hate horde''
    Edited: October 1, 2015

4. Why are you being so negative... Do you have something personal against Ilyanah?
    She really must have put you in your place in BGs to attack her like this on forum, I just can't see what are you trying to accomplish here.
    "society has put that dream inside your head" , so you're telling me that wanting to be a mother/father is society's fault?
    When you get kids you will understand how happy they make you just by seeing their smile.

Umm got a little off track.
    I would really love to play Silvershard Mines and Deepwind Gorge. Played them on retail and they are awesome.
    But to be honest I would really like if they fixed classes first (getting tired of everyone rolling Warriors just because they have positive bugs) and that FLAG in EoS, no one can pick it up after it's been dropped, makes me sad.

Anyway, have fun and be prepared to get stomped by the Alliance!
    Penance FTW ! :)

Yours sincerely, Penanceholic !

5. She really must have put you in your place in BGs to attack her like this on forum, I just can't see what are you trying to accomplish here.
    Nop, never played against her in BG's. This is more complex.

6. IRL and in-game is different, let me tell you about my life, I am married for 11 years, I have a daughter and an awesome Husband, I love my car and my job. I recently got promoted at work as a Team Leader. Well, I am living my dream. My dream to have a happy family.

In-game you could be whoever you want to be, if you have that guts that is.
    You wanna be stalked because thats how u get stalked ooh u forgot to add in ur address and phone number in next reply so some poor soul can stalk u :). Also tell us when u are not home and when your out (leave car keys in a easy to find location for us to save that person some time ) You also forgot your alarm password if you could fill that in that would be great :) . Also while u at it you forgot ur ID someone im sure needs a fake ID to go out :). Thats all i think if anyone else wants more just add on. :)

7. Why are you being so negative... Do you have something personal against Ilyanah?
    She really must have put you in your place in BGs to attack her like this on forum, I just can't see what are you trying to accomplish here.
    "society has put that dream inside your head" , so you're telling me that wanting to be a mother/father is society's fault?
    When you get kids you will understand how happy they make you just by seeing their smile.

Umm got a little off track.
    I would really love to play Silvershard Mines and Deepwind Gorge. Played them on retail and they are awesome.
    But to be honest I would really like if they fixed classes first (getting tired of everyone rolling Warriors just because they have positive bugs) and that FLAG in EoS, no one can pick it up after it's been dropped, makes me sad.

Anyway, have fun and be prepared to get stomped by the Alliance!
    Penance FTW ! :)

Yours sincerely, Penanceholic !
    You must not know Ilyanah XD...

Wow you are asking way too much. They cant add simple BGs like Battle of Gilneas so dont even think about Silvershard mines or deepwind gorge.

At the start of mop they "released" lots of new bgs that were partially bugged but it was better than nothing. if they cant fix quickly bugged bgs they should work on the bg exclusion system and open all bgs. Gilneas and Strand of the Ancients were almost fully working.
    But no interest from the devs to mop so we just stayed with 3 bgs for 8 months until they added TP then kotmogu.

8. Most people know that Hate feeds me, so show me more hate, it just shows how special I really am. Cuz if I wasn't, you really wouldn't give a damn.

I'm just giving out my thoughts here on forums and wherever I go, someone wants to prove their better than me.

9. Most people know that Hate feeds me, so show me more hate, it just shows how special I really am. Cuz if I wasn't, you really wouldn't give a damn.

I'm just giving out my thoughts here on forums and wherever I go, someone wants to prove their better than me.
    Yes, you are a special case, no one denies =D
    An special case like this:

10. I started to play here to gear up my hunter and kill some hateful player, and I won most of Bgs as ally. I thought Fw was horde dominated, but I was wrong O.o

Well, you ask me if I would attacked you in real life if we face each other, when I said ''I hate horde''

lol its your imagination or u won couple bgs vs green hordes as all are used to..900wins..60+ loses as horde uncluding solo ques..ik u gonna reply i`m doing all the times in premades but kek.......*****es plz!!like it or not!!!thats horde dominating bgs..u just got lucky wins queing? in mornings that is..pity..get some sleep btw or stay in cata been worthless as ure used to :)

11. Yea we got if you play Horde you win all BGs, and if you play alli you also win all BGs.
    More Horde/Alli *****ing now pls!

12. lol its your imagination or u won couple bgs vs green hordes as all are used to..900wins..60+ loses as horde uncluding solo ques..ik u gonna reply i`m doing all the times in premades but kek.......*****es plz!!like it or not!!!thats horde dominating bgs..u just got lucky wins queing? in mornings that is..pity..get some sleep btw or stay in cata been worthless as ure used to :)
    I won over 2/1 of bgs in solo queue playing alliance in MOP and 90% in Cata. Maybe you should stop playing in premade, and see the truth of the Horde. (I still do not know a single realm dominated by the horde)

P.D: No, I don't play in the morning, not everybody is a futureless parasite as you. <333
    Edited: October 1, 2015

13. Well, from experience I can tell that horde wins more random battleground overall. At least last month I think. I've been gearing 1 ally and 1 rogue (mostly random bg's) and horde just wins more often because of the insane amount of premades being made in global and guilds. When I log into my ally, global isn't very actively asking for people to create a premade. it depends on time of day I guess. This doesn't mean Horde wins everything just 'more'.

14. I wasn't talking about you Delenis, I was talking about the guy on page 2
    Also I played with Ily on Sargeras on Molten in WoHL Guild , and it was fun as hell !
    I also remember her Lichborne/Death Coil macro that spammed in chat... or maybe it wasn't her, I'm 80% sure it was.

I wanted DG and SM because they are kind of unique battlegrounds... Battle for Gilneas and Twin Peaks are copies of AB and WSG. Isle of conquest is also good and Alterac Valley... I just wish that they never add Strand of the Ancients, it's not fun at all!

15. even if u say horde winning more it's like 60-40..that's because ally's geared mostly cap with arena (ally is dominating arena specially 2s...everytime i que 2s 70-80% i face ally's combs) while horde cap mostly with pbg. that's why pbgs are full of horde full geared and ally's undergeared alts.
    about new BGs...i must say i really want to see a few new Bg..whatever they are just release more new BG! it's so damn boring and ppl leaving!
    Edited: October 2, 2015

First 12345 ... Last