1. Leveling Priest

Any1 leveling priest? where can I get exp easier? because im just level 11 and I cant kill any mobs in westfall, mobs here lvl 15 ~, I always miss or out of mana after 1 kill... Leveling for some classes is too hard :|

2. Take boat from stormwind to auberdine and then to exodar and go to bloodmyst isle(draenei 10-20 zone), it's quite empty compared to westfall and the quests are more rewarding and easier.

3. the easiest way is to get a wand, then dot up and use mindblast on CD then just wand them down. that you keep all your mana for heals / absorbs.
    this also reduces downtime between mobs.
    you should do this untill you get the talent shadow weaving, then spaming mindflay gets more efficent.

4. Priest is one of the easiest classes to level once you get holy fire which is at lvl 20 I believe. Until then, do yourself a favor and buy a wand

5. spec shadow (spirit trap are ur first talent points) and keep on using smite/mind blast+wand if you got one. Priest is a pain until level 20 where u get mind flay, after is a piece of cake! as ally DONT go west fall, go into dwarf area, less populated so you struggle less to complete quests. just my personal advice. with so high pop server, when you go for a quest and you notice someone is doing the same, group him and offer healing services. there are no shortcuts in leveling on 1x, just dedication and patience. I leave this here in case you need!

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....-Outland-3-3-5

6. spec shadow (spirit trap are ur first talent points) and keep on using smite/mind blast+wand if you got one. Priest is a pain until level 20 where u get mind flay, after is a piece of cake! as ally DONT go west fall, go into dwarf area, less populated so you struggle less to complete quests. just my personal advice. with so high pop server, when you go for a quest and you notice someone is doing the same, group him and offer healing services. there are no shortcuts in leveling on 1x, just dedication and patience. I leave this here in case you need!

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....-Outland-3-3-5
    I've found that mind flay's damage is pitiful... 45 over 3 seconds is really low dps. My wand does more, despite having a some 10-15 spell power.
    Hopefully the next ranks won't be so stupidly weak.