1. Update.

Greetings developers/QA team. Me and I guess 75% of the Frostwolf community would like to know if are any updates coming to Frostwolf soon. The devlog for MoP has not been updated and people are wondering what's coming next. So it would be nice if we had some info on what to expect in the near future.

2. Greetings developers/QA team. Me and I guess 75% of the Frostwolf community would like to know if are any updates coming to Frostwolf soon. The devlog for MoP has not been updated and people are wondering what's coming next. So it would be nice if we had some info on what to expect in the near future.
    I support this post.
    And yes, focus is on Lordaeron, we know. Nevertheless you can give us at least some hope.
    Kaer, where you be. Lordaeron Subforum 24/7 -.-
    Edited: September 29, 2015

3. I support this too.
    We need a proper answer to be assured, not just estimating from our own. Not an answer like "until LoD is fully scripted" because that may take min 5-6 months. We need to know if there are or will be any devs on MoP or the dev on MoP is brutally stopped & everyone is only on LoD ?
    Are there any plans for update (even slowly) in near future ?
    Do you plan on keeping MoP or not ? A simple answer can help most of the community to know what to do.
    Tnx xxx

4. well its ashame to see mop falling apart. bots and exploiters rule pvp and pve has come down to 3,4 guilds.

5. From YamiCodenamed-Head of QA 3 weeks ago (link http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....Devlog-Updates)
    " Ill explain the current focus of the development.

Lordaeron is top priority as its scripts will be ported to MoP and Cata (zones and instances which haven't been changed after cata, which includes most of TBC and Wotlk content + some classic stuff). The other two wotlk realms will be swapped to the Lordaeron core probably before the release of ToGC there.

As for MoP development focus, Heart of Fear has had two more bosses scripted which will shortly undergo testing and Throne of Thunder Heroic is being scripted. As for the rest of the open world, all of the pandaria zones are being worked on, which you may have noticed in the last few changelogs. This will now speed up drastically because the QA team has been data mining from retail (Video footage and other things). As for cata, we are looking into the issue with pets misbehaving after we enabled pathfinding.

Classes are being worked on all the time for all expansions.

Now, getting more into the specifics of Lordaeron and how far we got there:
    - All raids have been tested, Ulduar and Eye of Eternity are in the final stages of development (they already work, just polishing up at this point and fixing some new issues). The other raids have some issues but its nothing that cant be dealt with before the release
    - Most of the zones have been fully tested (TBC and Wotlk fully, Classic have a few areas missing), an estimate is that over 95% of all quests can be done
    - Legendary quest chains are fully working (with the exception of those removed in wotlk, such as Scarab Lord and Atiesh)
    - Most of the Classic Dungeons have been fully tested, the issues were mostly damage and spell related and have been corrected already. They need to be re-tested tho because of that "
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    From Skybro-Staff 4 days ago (link http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....en-soon/page10)
    "1) Even though most of the development team is working on Lordaeron and it's release, there are still many daily updates to the Frostwolf repository.

The main thing is updating the core to patch 5.4.8 which is a massive job in its self, not to mention the many spell fixes, Heart of Fear and Throne of Thunder changes as well.

Although Frostwolf is not seeing as much attention as before Lordaeron we definitely haven't forgotten about it; expect Frostwolf development to pick up sometime after the Lordaeron release.

2) I use the word soon since I don't actually know when more focus will be placed back on Frostwolf, it depends on a lot of factors including how smooth the Lordaeron launch goes.

Currently there are multiple issues behind the scenes with the MoP core which players don't see that need to be corrected first in order to start scripting highly requested features (even small ones), updating the core to 5.4.8 is our first step in this.

You say we should open a battleground or some old raids but you fail to see how much work actually goes into that, not only the actual implementation but also the research and testing; with the limited access to developers and QA for Frostwolf this probably isn't going to happen until more focus is returned.

I understand how frustrating it is for players but you will have to wait just a little longer; the hope is that in the long run the delay and the upgrade will benefit players the most.

3) It depends on the skill sets of the developers available to be working on MoP, it just so happens to be that that the few developers that are working on MoP currently have expertise in raids, dungeons and database work.

While I do admit that a battleground requires less work than say a raid, there are still complex systems that need to be worked on the get a BG working including world states and even vehicle systems for a few BG's, which in themselves require knowledge of other systems not just PvP and the BG itself.

At the end of the day most of the developers are assigned work and usually don't get free rein of what they want to implement or fix. "
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    From TakenBacon-Dev 4 days ago (link http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....en-soon/page10)
    " There is still class fixes being actively done on MoP, just not at the rate as before as time is currently being split up between Lordaeron and MoP at the moment. "

6. so why did you post this here, and not support section?
    only a mod may see it, and they have the same info
    as posted above.

7. Throwing a bone to the PVPers like AV would be nice too.............

8. As a PvPer i would love to see Alterac Valley. Unpopular opinion, but it's my favorite battleground... I just love big fights.

9. FW situation became a pathethic one already , there are everyday posts made by people asking for some info but we simply get ignored and we get the same response everytime ( few days , focus on lord , we don't know , patience ) at this point the could simply close FW so all the people can move to cata or wotlk realms.We dont ask for RIGHT now fixes , we ask for simple answers for a MONTH and we get nothing but useless responses

10. at this point the could simply close FW so all the people can move to cata or wotlk realms.
    Yea im at the point to be fine with this idea. Close FW give me my 860 Coins ( wich i used on FW ) back so i have a new start at a other Server.

11. Well, they really should give us some info on when are they going to update, people are abusing all sorts of OP class bugs, some people rolled those positively bugged classes just to abuse them. It's really unbalanced right now. Some classes are even hitting so much dmg as if it was 5.4.8

12. Well, they really should give us some info on when are they going to update, people are abusing all sorts of OP class bugs, some people rolled those positively bugged classes just to abuse them. It's really unbalanced right now. Some classes are even hitting so much dmg as if it was 5.4.8
    There are also much more gamebreaking bugs. You can get 80+k Gold in 60min playtime with looting some mobs ( this bug is not fixed and its known from the server staff since 2 Months. )
    You can Mount up and then use spells, while stay on your mount ( known for around 1 Month min )
    You can abuse the BOP items and sell/trade them ( known for min 1-2 Months ).
    You can cap the flag tin Twin Peaks and run to a spot where no one can atk you.
    These are just a few ( ofc not talking about class bugs or whole zones bugged )

I think they gave up on the MOP server, let it slow die and close it when 400-600 Players are left. ( What is not so far away, remember a half year ago we had 2000more Players online and more )

I just hope i get my coins back. So i can wait 3-5 Months until they say the focus on Lordaeron stop now cause they open a new WoD Server. ( And if you look on the Warmane/Molten History this will happen for sure^^ )
    Edited: October 1, 2015