1. Character names DansGame

So on FW i have seen many names that do not make sense and have no idea what people were thinking when they created them. Names such as: Ambulancex , Emotionx , Emergencyx, whats with all the x's i don't get it why do people do that. Also Solutions, Complextion and Faulty, why are people using words for their character name i don't understand. Is it some hipster **** going on or?

2. its better than adding *qt* at the end of the name, when you see someones name ending with qt you automatically know they have low brain activity and had suffered early emotional trauma irl

3. its better than adding *qt* at the end of the name, when you see someones name ending with qt you automatically know they have low brain activity and had suffered early emotional trauma irl
    I totally agree with you sir. Well played.

Cheers.

4. Well from what I can understand about hose having an "X" at the end of their names are probably Sargeras Refugees that migrated to Frostwolf.

Examples:

Sargeras - Frostwolf

Dreamy - Dreamyz
    RedJohn - RedJon
    Kiritokun - Kiritopvp
    Bruttus - Brutitus
    LiuKang - Llukang
    Pandoku - Pankudo

The list goes on

These names are not mind, just people I see on Frostwolf

5. I totally agree with you sir. Well played.

Cheers.
    Mindmeltqt

6. leave the ppl who just want to show us that they know how to spell those words and that they are are proud of it :)
    Edited: October 2, 2015 Reason: spelling

7. I prefer "z" at the end,instead of "x" or "qt".

Like Allysukz!

8. It pretty much means the name you wanted was taken so you add something at the end or front that most ppl will ignore when adressing you, don't see what the big deal is.

9. It pretty much means the name you wanted was taken so you add something at the end or front that most ppl will ignore when adressing you, don't see what the big deal is.
    how can you still be so blind

10. you are playing a game where average age is way low .. what do you expect from kids who barely went to school for a few years
    not to mention that lately over the years the populations IQ seems to go down very fast
    i suggest watching Idiocracy ..

11. So... why do you even complain about other people names... It's their ****ing name and you got nothing to do with that , I can name myself Lilgayguy , i don't give a **** about what you think so stop complain about everything

12. its better than adding *qt* at the end of the name, when you see someones name ending with qt you automatically know they have low brain activity and had suffered early emotional trauma irl

im not sure how to feel about this