1. Issue with partition D: + help me choose new HDD

Hello everyone, thanks for reading this, hopefully you can help me out.
    So, basically, the problem started this morning when I turned on my laptop, it took it longer than usual to start, and soon after trying to start world of warcraft I've encountered a problem where the win. explorer would freeze for 10ish seconds and I got an error where windows can't detect the folder where WoW is installed.
    This was weird to me, since so far everything was good, so I tried opening "My computer" and I saw this, http://i.imgur.com/LKLhNbm.png
    It seems that everything I had on my Local Disk D is lost (?), as there is no data how much space is taken/free as there is under Local Disk C:, and that's why windows couldn't find where WoW is located.
    Partition C: is fine, I can open it & do stuff but I cannot do anything with D:, as of this morning, I cannot even open it nor right-click it. When I try opening it/right-clicking it, win. explorer freezes again and all I can do is to close "My computer" after waiting a little bit.
    If anyone could help me out with this issue it would be great and I'd be forever thankful.

A while ago, I had some issue with my HDD, as Hard Disk Sentinel told me I have over 1k bad sectors in it. That problem still persists for sure, faulty sectors are probably in bigger number now, I haven't checked it recently. That also, could be one of the reason why my pc isn't detecting partition D: on my HDD.
    And that is one of the reasons why I want to get myself a new HDD.
    My budget isn't that big, around 80-90 Euros (which is around 10k Serbian Dinars) and I'm looking for them on one Serbian website (http://www.winwin.rs/racunari-i-komp...t_filter=53294).
    ^Here's the list of available Hard Disk Drives, so if you guys don't mind, give me your opinion which one would be the best for my laptop.

Laptop specs:
    Toshiba Satellite C855-12X
    Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7610M
    Processor: Intel Pentium B960 @ 2.20GHz, 2 Cores
    Edited: September 29, 2015 Reason: Added laptop specs

2. Sadly yes, the bad sectors are really devastating on your system.

I had to replace my laptop HDD back in February (it's now a spare HDD in my PC just used to dump large temporary files on).

As for replacement. Western Digital, 7200 RPM and 750GB should be more than enough for your needs and at 9k RDS in your budget. http://www.winwin.rs/racunari-i-komp...a-1179711.html

I would recommend a SSD but you're not going to get one with the capacity required for the budget you have, WOW takes up a good chunk of it.

3. Thanks for your answer Adeptis, I really appreciate it, you've helped me a lot.
    I've been thinking about getting a SSD but I just didn't want to spend that much money and also it wouldn't work at it's full speed capacity on my SATA II laptop, as I understood browsing through the PC forums.
    I've been browsing some Serbian PC forums today and people there usually recommend the same HDD as you did as the best-buy option & WD Blue @ 5400 rpm, 500GB and 8mb cache, as a cheaper version. But, I think I'm gonna go with your recommendation especially because of the 5 year warranty on it. Thank you once again.

4. Happy to help :)

Good luck with your new HDD.

5. Oh, one more question, if someone would be kind to answer me, as I am almost completely clueless when it comes to PC hardware. I just ran into another HDD, which is the almost the same as the recommended one, the only difference is that this one has 250GB less and has 16MB more cache memory.
    Is the first one, 7200 rpm 16MB cache still a better solution than the other one with same RPM and 32MB cache, would it perform better/faster?
    Edited: October 1, 2015 Reason: deleted non-working link