1. Twinks?

Which brackets are active? I heard 60s and 70s were somewhat active

2. Not on DW. Maybe some 70 but mostly I saw 79'ers. Gear urself a dk or a hunt and let the fun begin.

3. So what your saying is that Ragnaros is a better realm for twinks?

4. Lower lvl yes. But I don't know how u'll gear up, now that the market place is gone. A twink in greenies is not a twink.

5. Well theres the coins shop i'd guess.

And lower level are we talkin 19s? :>

6. I think there is a twinks community being formed in Lordaeron.

7. I think there is a twinks community being formed in Lordaeron.
    How is this relevant to the Deathwing section?

8. How is this relevant to the Deathwing section?
    Yeah. Tho I dont mind Lordaeron I think its honestly the best place to twink but still keep it to deathwing :>

9. Which brackets are active? I heard 60s and 70s were somewhat active
    On Deathwing, 70-79 is kinda active. There are a few twinks, but don't expect that much.
    So what your saying is that Ragnaros is a better realm for twinks?
    There was a 19 community a month or two ago, I haven't checked so I don't know how active it is now. There is also a 60 community there, but the 70-79 bracket on Ragnaros died out (hence why many of us transferred back to Deathwing).

10. On Deathwing, 70-79 is kinda active. There are a few twinks, but don't expect that much.

There was a 19 community a month or two ago, I haven't checked so I don't know how active it is now. There is also a 60 community there, but the 70-79 bracket on Ragnaros died out (hence why many of us transferred back to Deathwing).
    How do they manage raids at 70 if theres few players? Do they get boosted by lvl 80s or do they buy their bis items off the marketplace?

11. How do they manage raids at 70 if theres few players? Do they get boosted by lvl 80s or do they buy their bis items off the marketplace?
    Any PvE that is worth the time is pretty much dead for twinks. The Alliance gets boosted by 80s from time to time, with maybe some full twink raids (not sure if those actually happened, and if it did, it won't be sustainable for long). Besides carry raids, voting for BiS gear, although that's no longer an option since the marketplace is down and they're thinking about removing gear below iLevel 200. Again, don't expect much from twinking anywhere right now, especially after Moltdown.

12. DW 19s are dead. Rag 19s are dead, too.
    There will be 39s on Rag soon (sooner if you roll a 39s there), but as of now, it`s still dead.

13. Any PvE that is worth the time is pretty much dead for twinks. The Alliance gets boosted by 80s from time to time, with maybe some full twink raids (not sure if those actually happened, and if it did, it won't be sustainable for long). Besides carry raids, voting for BiS gear, although that's no longer an option since the marketplace is down and they're thinking about removing gear below iLevel 200. Again, don't expect much from twinking anywhere right now, especially after Moltdown.
    Thats to bad!

14. If the gear is the problem, you can roll with a 79 and buy the pvp lvl 78 gear from AH or craft it yourself. A helmet with meta can craft with engineering same as some nice trinkets. A chest and some pants can drop in a sunwell or black temple if u want more gems. Weapons can buy from rep faction vendors or even some boe from AH. And u're done, aim for sholazar basin and que bg's for some rep. Than aim for a city capital and see if u need some offset from lvl 70 pvp vendors or the pvp trinket. Lvl 79 twinks are still alive on DW, but even without them I solo with a 79 for the fun of killing some 80's. Crafted pvp gear and 2 proffesions should be more than enough to bring you some joy.

Also if u want a lvl 70 twink on DW is also possible because there are lvl 70 raids weekly in global and u can gear pve and gem pvp.
    Twinking is not dead.

Cheers mate and gl.

15. If the gear is the problem, you can roll with a 79 and buy the pvp lvl 78 gear from AH or craft it yourself. A helmet with meta can craft with engineering same as some nice trinkets. A chest and some pants can drop in a sunwell or black temple if u want more gems. Weapons can buy from rep faction vendors or even some boe from AH. And u're done, aim for sholazar basin and que bg's for some rep. Than aim for a city capital and see if u need some offset from lvl 70 pvp vendors or the pvp trinket. Lvl 79 twinks are still alive on DW, but even without them I solo with a 79 for the fun of killing some 80's. Crafted pvp gear and 2 proffesions should be more than enough to bring you some joy.
    79 gearing goes without saying, that's pretty much common sense. Even 79s are hampered to a lesser extent by the marketplace changes though, since rolling with the Brutal chest/helm is a viable option which is now rendered practically impossible.

Also if u want a lvl 70 twink on DW is also possible because there are lvl 70 raids weekly in global and u can gear pve and gem pvp.
    Twinking is not dead.
    Regardless, just because you or I have twinks doesn't mean that twinking is alive and well. Activity has declined immensely and won't likely be returning anytime soon. Yes, of course, you can make a twink and gear it through raids on Global, but that is hardly viable for PvP, and if you are interested in PvP, your options are further limited by the fact that Brutal and some Sunwell pieces are now virtually unobtainable from the vote shop. The point is, it is hardly worth the time and extra effort to twink anymore, unless you're a casual or enjoy solo world PvP and carry raids.

12 Last