1. Paladin level 40 mount / riding training

Hello all, do we paladins get a free riding training too at 40 or just the charger for 2g?

Ive heard theres also a quest chain but somehow i got a quest (tome of nobility or something) but it didnt continue after the first quest

Most players in global and in my guild are really ignorant in that case instead of replying with a clear answer in this matter - so ill ask here. Thanks in advance

2. Hello i did check the article before i posted the question (thanks though), but somehow is not very accurate about the riding training itself - i prefer to get the answer from the players here than a guide

3. I'm having this issue as well. Did you ever figure it out? The NPC that is supposed to give me the quest line just has a blue question mark. I have no quest in my quest log.

Edit: Turns out you need to train journeyman riding first then you can learn it as a spell from your trainer.
    Edited: April 15, 2020

4. Paladin gets free training only at 20. At 40 you learn like everybody else and then can have your charger which is a few golds cheaper than a normal mount.
    Same with warlocks