1. Nice raid bosses in AQ

Well scaled. Well scripted. I was looking forward to kill some time doing old raids until TBC and WOTLK but they are just too easy and not scripted. Like LFR bosses in WoD, Literally.

Don't bother gathering a whole guild raid team to raid this because this is nothing like it used to be. No spells from bosses, no events, etc, just bring 5 man, get 2 man kiting the boss and the rest dps and heal. Ez

2. Well scaled. Well scripted. I was looking forward to kill some time doing old raids until TBC and WOTLK but they are just too easy and not scripted. Like LFR bosses in WoD, Literally.

Don't bother gathering a whole guild raid team to raid this because this is nothing like it used to be. No spells from bosses, no events, etc, just bring 5 man, get 2 man kiting the boss and the rest dps and heal. Ez
    ARe you sure you did 40 man AQ or 20 man AQ cause 20 man AQ is much easier then the 40 man version of it... The first boss you really need more then 5 people.... We wiped with ca 20ish people in AQ40.... Still with wrath scaling and talents it's much easier then it was in wrath so i dunno why you expected so much?

3. Don't bother gathering a whole guild raid team to raid this because this is nothing like it used to be. No spells from bosses, no events, etc, just bring 5 man, get 2 man kiting the boss and the rest dps and heal. Ez
    Hmm, interesting. I dont think there are enough lvl 60 players for a raid, but ill check out both AQ raids on lord to make sure the DB is applied properly

4. Hmm, interesting. I dont think there are enough lvl 60 players for a raid, but ill check out both AQ raids on lord to make sure the DB is applied properly
    I was under that lvl 60 impression as well.

5. False report. As I've spoken with the op (level 52) and the person that actually did the instance (level 60), op's participation was watched another player stream. Who in turn was in a 2-man group in Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj (20 man) doing Guru the Gorger and reported that this specific boss was susceptible to stun. It was also falsely reported that he shouldn't be kiteable, which is wrong.

If Buru the Gorger has an issue of being susceptible to stun it doesn't mean Ahn'Qiraj bosses don't have spells or events. Next time please be sure to report issues here for us to quickly verify and resolve them and be sure to report truthfully, accurately and without going emo-mode.

In the meantime the person that did most of classic dungeons is to submit a number of bug reports by from dungeons by tomorrow afternoon for us to verify and resolve them.