1. The Reveler Folk!

GREETINGS! Wonderful members of the Warmane - Lordaeron community!

If you are someone who enjoys a friendly chat, family to have fun events with, or even a hand with leveling, our folks are the people for you!

We are a duo guild, meaning we are on two realms. On Deathwing, we are on Horde. On Lordaeron, we are on Alliance. Both guilds have great staff and players who are always willing to give a hand.

We have been around the Molten/Warmane community for going on FOUR years now. We celebrated our third anniversary this past Fire Festival on Deathwing. We held an awesome event for the entire server, named Warmane-Con, in honor of a successful recovery of Molten/Warmane community as well as our third guild anniversary. There were Costume contests, Drunk races, Cow Darts, Scavenger hunts, Level 1 Twink tournaments, the list goes on and on! THAT is how we roll! The prizes for the Costume contest and Twink tournament was a pair of Mechano-hogs. That's right. We worked hard, we all pitched in together and farmed materials, prizes, etc. Just all to give away as prizes. For the hell of it.

Every year we celebrate one more holiday than the previous year. Last year, we celebrated our Anniversary, Brewfest, Hallow's End (my favorite), and Winter Veil. This coming year I will try to add in Noblegarden.

If any of this interests you, please type /who Reveler and give us a tell. We're very open, and very friendly. I look forward to meeting you, friend.

- Jody
    Edited: July 26, 2016

2. Bumping for you, Jodi!

- Kokos, the 'still stuck at level 32' mage.

3. I'll send a bump this way. ;)
    Active, social, and mature (with a sense of humor).

4. Revelers DW represent.

Collin x
    Colin the crazy pala :O Oh my....

5. Hi!
    Can you guys log in? says authenticating and disconnected for me. This is Dims btw.

6. BUMP !!!

We are recruiting more RDPS, Tanks and Healers for our 25 man content raids.
    If you need to know details, please feel free to whisper ingame : Carnax/Holyburn/Anivia/Gafgarion/Borislav

7. We welcome anybody that wants to play in a social, friendly environment. We are currently raiding 10 man content but to expand on our 25 man team we are looking for the following classes specs:

Shaman : resto / ele
    Warlock : demo / affli
    Rogue : combat / Assassination
    DK : Frost dps DK / Blood Tank DK
    Druid : Resto / Moonkin
    Priest : Shadow / Holy
    Mage : Arcane

If you are interested in joining the fun, please whisper to Carnax / Anivia / Gafgarion / Borislav / Holyburn / Yumme / Swordsaint

The above composition is just but we are looking more to fill our 25 man roster, though everyone is welcomed :)

Reminder : We are a horde guild on Deathwing and alliance guild on Lordaeron.
    Edited: March 21, 2016

8. We are still looking for more players from above class / spec list :)

9. Bump !!!

Our 10 man first CORE group NEEDs a pre-raid BIS geared MAGE who can play FROST spec and knows the KITING on Gluth.

Our 25 man core needs
    Mage (Arcane/Frost)
    Warlock (Afflic > Demon)
    Druid (Feral DPS/Boomie/Resto)
    DK (Frost DPS / Blood Tank)
    Shaman ( Resto )
    Priest ( Disc > Shadow), off spec as Holy
    Rogue (Assassination > Combat)

10. Bump !!!

Highlight : Naxx 10 clear without any Naxx 25 gear !!!

We are yet forming our 25 man raid group
    Following classes are needed on our raid setup
    Mage (Arcane/Frost) - 2 or 3
    Warlock (Afflic) - 1 or 2
    Druid (Feral DPS/Boomie) - 1
    DK (Frost DPS) - 2
    DK (Blood Tank) - 2 ( Must have frost dps off spec)
    Priest ( Shadow ) - 2 (with off spec holy > disc )
    Rogue (Assassination > Combat) - 1
    Edited: April 13, 2016

11. Bump : Naxx 10 cleared again without replacements in 6 hours !
    We are moving to 25 man progressions from this week.
    We are looking for any faces who love to hang around with new friends, social players. But on our 25 man, we need the following classes more. We are making our 25 man core and preparing ourselves for Ulduar !
    Note : If you are keened for realm first etc etc, we are not the guild for you ! We raid, have the fun because th guys leading guild have been there and done that when there were no guides about it even.

Arcane Mage : 1 ( Must have frost Off spec )
    Affliction Warlock : 1
    DK ( Blood Tank ) - 1 ( Must have Frost DPS off spec )
    Disc Priest - 1 (Must have Holy off spec)

12 Last