1. Why Cata Have Low Player?

hi.
    why cataclysm realm have low Player ?
    i like cataclysm :|

2. Right now I believe its because of the launch of the Lord realm, or maybe people just are sick of cata. Who knows?

3. Right now I believe its because of the launch of the Lord realm, or maybe people just are sick of cata. Who knows?
    Warmane doesnt really care about Cataclysm, so there are less fixxes and only one developer for cataclysm, which is working on lordearon right now

Most people quit, because there are gamebreaking bugs like Retribution paladin who are overpowerd, what they shouldnt be according to retail

4. like Retribution paladin who are overpowerd, what they shouldnt be according to retail
    Disagree, PvE and PvP ret's where still top tier.

5. Warmane doesnt really care about Cataclysm, so there are less fixxes and only one developer for cataclysm, which is working on lordearon right now

Most people quit, because there are gamebreaking bugs like Retribution paladin who are overpowerd, what they shouldnt be according to retail
    Read this.

Other expansions are not neglected and there will be updates coming up for me. You have to understand that Lordaeron is one of our biggest projects so far which has been proved very successful.

As for the Deathwing and Ragnaros I shall quote Proterean:

"As for the thread, we have a brand new core that's being worked and will be ported to Deathwing and Ragnaros. It's pointless to invest effort in something that will be removed and archived which is why the old core is not being worked on. Lordaeron's core is much more advanced and Deathwing/Ragnaros will receive it immediately as Lordaeron is on the same patch. This is not a complicated process and we're hoping to have it done as fast as possible."