1. [H] <Luminosity> Casual Raiding & PvP

Luminosity

What is Luminosity and what are its goals?

We are one of the first guilds at Lordaeron, we are a casual raiding and PvP guild aiming to form a solid community of well established members to participate in all kinds of events from endgame raids to high rated arenas and battlegrounds in Wrath of the Lich King. The core of the guild consists of a group of experienced and overall great individuals that have been playing the game since it's early days.

Our number one goal is to play as a guild, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. We don't restrict our members to tight schedules, so that they can combine their real life responsibilities while still seeing through content. The core of the guild consists of a group of experienced and overall great individuals that have been playing the game since it's early days.

What can we offer to you?

A friendly atmosphere with laid-back, yet serious raiding and PvP.
    Daily heroic runs, BGs, arenas... you name it.
    Experienced guild leaders.
    New acquaintances and friends.

Recruitment status

In order to get 10-man content rolling smoothly, our recruitment is open for every classes and specs.

Scheduled event times

Our raids will be scheduled around 18-19 ST onwards, but you can find people for heroics, BGs etc. almost any given time of the day.

What do we want from you?

We focus on quality over quantity. We want a small group of friends instead of mass inviting people. We value previous experience (both PvP and PvE), but it is not necessary. If you feel like you are ready to make new friends, are laid back and want to progress in a friendly community, whisper either Touho, Kriz or Mokresh ingame.

Regards,

Touho, GM of Luminosity
    Edited: January 18, 2016

2. This sounds like the guild of my dreams...a guild that's ok with me playing an hour or two a day?? Where do I sign! D: (I'll try you guys in game :D)

3. Would it not be easier to have some sort of website? Just curious :)

4. This sounds like the guild of my dreams...a guild that's ok with me playing an hour or two a day?? Where do I sign! D: (I'll try you guys in game :D)
    Pleased to hear that. The recruitment is well underway with new members joining in on a frequent basis. Hit me up ingame when I'm online.

Would it not be easier to have some sort of website? Just curious :)
    Probably would, but handling a website is always another task to do. And with the amount of time until people will start hitting 80, we decided that it's a little more convenient for us to keep it this way, at least for now.

Touho, Officer of Luminosity

5. We're starting to have a great group of players and a great, friendly atmosphere. If you are looking for a guild without "barrens chat" or equal, poke us with a whisper!

bump

6. As the population in the guild gets higher, we have recently launched a website with a short application form to fill. This is due to the high amount of people whispering me about joining the guild aswell as making it easier for people to tell us about themselves and such. Filling in the application form doesn't take much longer than 5 minutes.

http://luminosity-lordaeron.shivtr.com/

7. Total popularity of the guild has risen over 50 and we decided to share some recruitment statistics for those who are interested.

51 Accepted
    8 Rejected
    0 Pending

Overall we've been pretty pleased with the quality of the applications made. Keep them coming and see you ingame!

8. I joined this guild and I can tell you its a very nice bunch of people who are friendly and a lot of fun to hang out with :)

9. Joined few weeks ago, great atmosphere, made new friends and loving it here, join us !

12 Last