1. [WOTLK] Radvo's spam filter and auto-ignore

Radvo's Spam FIlter (RSF) is an addon that hides spam on numbered channels (/1 /2 /3, etc, such as General, Trade and Global). It can also only color it gray, making it easier to skip by, ignore people spamming or clean your entire ignore list !

!!! Use /rsf in-game to see a list of available commands !!!
    !!!Read the readme.txt inside the RSF folder to see how to add your own words to the filter.!!!

List of commands:
    /rsf -> Brings up the help menu
    /rsf nofilter -> Disables any filter
    /rsf color -> Makes messages containing words listed below gray, thus easier to ignore, but you will still see them
    /rsf hide -> Hides the message containing words listed below, DOES NOT IGNORE THE PERSON SAYING IT
    /rsf ignore -> IGNORES people that send messages containing words listed below
    /rsf removeignore -> Removes everyone on your ignore list.

Also, this only affects numbered chats : (/1 /2 /3, etc, such as General, Trade and Global). In-guild messages about the guild will not be hidden.

Current banned words are:
    guild, gildia
    recruit, recruiting, recrute
    **** (@nal)
    .save
    Thunderfury/Shadowmourne links
    Added in v0.2
    Gilde, draconisira, shivtr
    Added in v0.3
    twitch.tv
    Added in v0.4
    гильдия - Russian - "guild"
    гилдия - Bulgarian - "guild"
    -- More will be added as I learn how to say guild/recruit in different languages or whatever words people suggest adding

Downlaod via:
    Mediafire
    Dropbox - discontinued due to not being able to track downloads

Installation:
    Unzip the files to your Interface/AddOns folder

Here's the add-on in action on Lordaeron:
    Options menu:

Addon set to color:
    Spoiler: Show

Addon set to hidden:
    Spoiler: Show

Disclamer:
    The addon itself may spam you when a .save happens, so you might want to turn ignore mode into hide when that happens...

I've also included the IgnoreMore addon in the bundle, mainly because if you're gonna turn on the auto-ignore function, you're gonna ignore way more than 40 people.

Leave any suggestions/bug reports in this thread please.

Thank you.
    Edited: October 4, 2015 Reason: v0.4

2. lol seriously? this is like ignoring half of the server

3. lol seriously? this is like ignoring half of the server
    You don't have to have Auto Ignore on if you are worried about ignoring half the server...though I don't know of any add-on that allows us to ignore 3k players...

4. lol seriously? this is like ignoring half of the server
    You don't have to keep it on auto-ignore, you can just hide the message.

I've added the ignore function because, in theory, it'd use less memory to just not process the sentence (the built-in ignore function blocks the message before it gets to be processed by the addon), than it would to go through each word of a sentence every time and hide it when a specific word is found.

Regarding saying TF/SM, it only ignores/hides if they LINK the item, not say it.

Please, offer your better alternative. I await eagerly to see a genius at work.

Please read before spewing more crap.
    I repeat myself for the 1000'th time. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO KEEP IT ON IGNORE MODE, YOU CAN JUST HIDE MESSAGES. It's just a built in feature. That's it. You're not forced to use it.

5. topic edited: 1 Minute Ago there wasnt this much text before?
    I've added text, as people seem to just not give a damn about the pictures that show the different uses.

On the contrary even, the addon allows you to remove everyone from your ignore list and just hide their "spammy" messages, allowing full communication otherwise.

6. Need this Addon for Frostwolf!!!!

7. Update:
    Added in v0.2
    Gilde, draconisira, shivtr
    -- More will be added as I learn how to say guild/recruit in different languages or whatever words people suggest adding

Adding custom words defined by the user while in-game may become a thing, but not in the near future as I'm a c++ programmer, not LUA... This is all new to me.
    Edited: October 1, 2015

8. Excuse me I'm working with BAD BOY atm is this better? up to now batboy helped me a lot winning again spumiest. Can u please make a complete guide on how to use your add-on? I'm not that expert ^_^

9. This is brilliant! Would you consider opening a git for power-users to tinker with or can I perhaps pastebin some suggested edits? I'm object oriented too, but I've been tinkering with LUA's for a couple years, mainly for oUF interface edits though;

10. This is brilliant! Would you consider opening a git for power-users to tinker with or can I perhaps pastebin some suggested edits? I'm object oriented too, but I've been tinkering with LUA's for a couple years, mainly for oUF interface edits though;
    Just open the .lua with notepad

Excuse me I'm working with BAD BOY atm is this better? up to now batboy helped me a lot winning again spumiest. Can u please make a complete guide on how to use your add-on? I'm not that expert ^_^
    I have no ideea what that addon is and no way to check as I'm on mobile now. But yes, it should get rid of most of the spam. You just put it in your addons folder, a guide to adding more words to filter is in the readme provided in the RSF folder. To hide spammy messages type /rsf hide

11. Just open the .lua with notepad
    I literally laughed out loud when I read this, thank you for making my evening xD
    I meant if I wanted to submit an edit to your addon, like your suggestion for custom words; also, I use Atom, Notepad is so 1983 D:

12. I literally laughed out loud when I read this, thank you for making my evening xD
    I meant if I wanted to submit an edit to your addon, like your suggestion for custom words; also, I use Atom, Notepad is so 1983 D:
    Just PM me and if I like your edits I'll add them and give you credit.

And I use notepad++ , for the record :P
    Edited: October 2, 2015

13. UPDATE.

Added in v0.3
    twitch.tv
    -- More will be added based on whatever words people suggest adding

123 Last