1. Warforged - Teaser

A growing interest in Horde role-play on Lordaeron has sparked the creation of a new guild titled Warforged. Story information and in-character details are still under works, however a few things have been decided on:

• The guild intends to support the PvP attitude of Lordaeron and as such, has goals to incite and participate in world-PvP across Azeroth.
    • Role-play will be heavily focused on combat and military action, reflecting the above.
    • Will approve all race-class combinations as per lore allows.*
    • We are considering the in-character setting currently as "vanilla WoW." Following the release of expansion features Lordaeron intends, we will move ahead the lore in time to match. So for example, once the Burning Crusade features become available, it would be as if a year has passed in the game lore-wise, and blood elf characters can properly participate in RP.

*OOC-ly, we will accept all blood elf characters of any class. However as of "vanilla," blood elves involved with the guild will not be considered part of the Horde faction-wise, though they may swear allegiance to join us if they choose. Paladins, however will not be acknowledged as such, and instead will be regarded as the Warrior class in-character, until the Burning Crusade content launches.

The guild is currently active in-game as of now is accepting new members. For the moment we are focused on leveling and no guild-wide role-play is being supported. Of course, you're free to do what you'd like. I figured I would make this post to inform the community and perhaps give some role-players the chance to meet friends to level with while we get things finished. I will post a proper thread once the guild structure is finished enough, so for now consider this a teaser.

You can request a guild invitation by whispering Hekth in-game. Alternatively, /join RP-OOC to chat with other role-players on the Horde side of the realm.

Edited: October 10, 2015

2. Leveling a warlock, I'd like to join. I assume you are Orc based? We could take over blackrock

3. We're not Orc based.
    To expand upon that, we're not an orc based group per se, but a blending of the different Horde factions into an "elite" military unit. So of course orcish style in regards to that will be present simply due to the fact of how the Horde works. But that's not all we will be about, all races and their archetypes will have a place in the group. Our strength in-character will be our ability to adapt to the situation, and every racial faction has something to add to the role-play in that regard.

We're working on getting the guild leadership to reflect this amalgamation in an in-character way, and are considering a few options and storylines. Though I am not confident enough in them to share on the forums at this time. As always, we are open to any ideas, suggestions, or any kind of feedback you might have, so please share it!

4. Super excited for this!

To everyone considering it; It's not too late to start leveling a new toon!
    "Don't be shy, mon."

To any Horde looking to find other RP'rs; /Join RP-OOC
    Most of the guild is in the chat channel as well.

Side note:
    Spoiler: Show
    Will be away this weekend and back on Monday. Happy questing!

As always, we are open to any ideas, suggestions, or any kind of feedback you might have, so please share it!
    Hunters Hall on Hunters Rise in TB may be a good place to have a 1st meet. The building has an elevated platform / stage - and an open floor area to sit on the floor like members of the Horde listening to a potential guild leader / starting plot line- mission.

There is also an empty hut down the road from the eastern exit of Orgrimar's Valley of Spirits.

Anywhere would work really. Just throwing around ideas for a 1st meet though I realize we might not have a central 'hub' per say- gotta start somewhere. :P
    Edited: October 2, 2015

5. Hey folks,

Would a troll hunter fit in there? ;)
    Will come online later today to lvl and such.
    Ill join the RPOOC chat and see who I can get in contact with.

-Ryea

6. Would a troll hunter fit in there?
    Yea mon'!
    Just make sure joo' be ready to fight along side ya' fellow horde members when dey' be need'in it. :p