View Poll Results: Would you like to extend the level 60 cap end date?

Voters
896. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep it as it is now (end date: Oct. 25th)

449 50.11%
  • Extend by 1 month

296 33.04%
  • Extend by 2 months

151 16.85%
  1. Level 60 Cap Time Extension (Poll)

We've noticed quite a lot of people asking about this (for Burning Crusade too, but we'll address that later). So we'd like to see just how popular the idea is. Vote on your preference, what you would consider most fun. Some community members would like to rush to Burning Crusade content or Wrath of the Lich King, but others are interested in raiding and pvping at level 60 for a little while. Please post your opinions and the reasons for how you voted.

Disclaimer;
    Please understand this poll is because we're interested in the community's opinions. The outcome of this poll does not guarantee a time extension.

2. I voted 'keep it as it is' . The reason for my vote is while i very much enjoy the server so far, this is a wotlk realm. It was stated in the start level 60 limitation will last for one month so i believe it would be very nice to stick to that initial statement. Sure maybe some want more time to raid at 60, but in the end they can do that even if outland opens, if they reaaally want it. What about the players that want to main a DK (im not one of them) and have barely came at peace with the idea of waiting two months for it. Adding another month of waiting would be just cruel to them

In the end opinions will always be spread one way or the other and unless you guys advertise this poll in-game hard with messages, i dont think we will see a real expression of community desire in regards to this.

Because of this spreading i believe the best decision is to stick to what was declared initially in regards to the server. hence my vote :)
    Edited: October 2, 2015

3. Keep it as it is, but maybe make raid resets happen faster (twice a week instead of just once) so people have more chances to experience the Vanilla content before the server finally moves on to TBC.

4. Extend by 1 month due to slow leveling realms,ALOT (90% of people i talked to wants to have vanilla for extra month(over 150 people).
    Finishing all raids,and gearing and experiencing true vanilla style.Play casually also and enjoy the game while not rushing like madman just to get pretbc launch week before and having no time to gear.

Seeing some of lore and finishing some of larger quests.

Doing old style imbalanced pvp where melee dominates.Getting High warlod/marshal gear.

And finally seeing the game as it is.

5. The experience`s simply not the same once the next content opens up. People will rush it, leaving but a shadow of the former (ie, the 60) content. Plus, all the additional gear/enchants/gems available will skew the experience anyways.

6. warriors want it to be extended probably xD it just sucks playing with the talents provided by wotlk expansion, i mean if we had the vanilla talents and tbc talents so maybe yes, but as it is now? no, all the dungs too easy

7. Would like to see it extended for 1 month. I love the Vanilla flair. Once BC opens, it changes everything.

8. Keep it as it is in my opinion... It will not be the same as the Vanlia experience will be... Just go test some of the raids and be over with it... Altho a month would be nice to do all the raid content but i don't think you need that much time to clear it... Depends on gear, group etc.... I wanna rush to the other content to be honest but also test the vanlia raids :)

9. warriors want it to be extended probably xD
    Another valid point. The game is laughably unbalanced at level 60, because everything in WotLK was balanced around classes being level 80. Extending either the Vanilla or TBC period would also mean lengthening that state of ridiculous imbalance. I did a WSG earlier where there were 4 Prot Warriors on the enemy team basically destroying anything they got their hands on. I'd hate to have to put up with that for an extra month.

Make raid lockout resets happen more frequently so people experience the Vanilla content more, but don't make us have to put up with level 60 constraints for a month more than was planned.

10. I voted 2 but actually wanted to vote 1 xD

I've kept rerolling and/or making alts, I just want an extra month to get to 60.. lol...
    It's been a week, and the most I've got to is like.. 21 I think...

11. Another valid point. The game is laughably unbalanced at level 60, because everything in WotLK was balanced around classes being level 80. Extending either the Vanilla or TBC period would also mean lengthening that state of ridiculous imbalance. I did a WSG earlier where there were 4 Prot Warriors on the enemy team basically destroying anything they got their hands on. I'd hate to have to put up with that for an extra month.

Make raid lockout resets happen more frequently so people experience the Vanilla content more, but don't make us have to put up with level 60 constraints for a month more than was planned.
    I support the idea of faster raid lock outs but i doubt that would happen..

12. Yes! Extend by 1 month plz > Need that time i am a ****ing slow leveller !

13. I voted keep it as it is.

Probably same reason as others (I didn't ready any), but this is a WotLK Progression Realm not a WoW Progression Realm. Players can still cap their exp and run things at 60 / 70 if they want to, but that should be their decision and shouldn't halt or delay the WotLK content more than it is now. I have yet to do them, but the vibe is that all the 60 and probably the 70 content is almost jokeworthy due to WotLK scaling, so it isn't the same experience as if this was a WoW Progression Realm anyway.

You can judge my opinion based on my wanting a Death Knight asap, but I am still enjoying my leveling experience regardless.

Edit: After reading some posts I would like to be able to vote on Vanilla and TBC content having shorter lockdown/timeout/"whatever-the-name-for-it-is" periods. That way players can get what they want / need out of it and move on towards end game.

14. Keep it as it is.

People are playing on a WoTLK realm, to play WoTLK content. It would be unfair to drag out the releases of Outland and Northend even more. If I wanted to play Vanilla or TBC, I'd download those instead. That being said, keep up the great work you guys are doing awesome with the fixes and updates :)

123 ... Last