View Poll Results: Would you like to extend the level 60 cap end date?

Voters
896. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep it as it is now (end date: Oct. 25th)

449 50.11%
  • Extend by 1 month

296 33.04%
  • Extend by 2 months

151 16.85%

1. I voted keep it as it is because I personally like the tbc content a lot more than the vanilla one and would probably vote to extend that one instead of this if such a poll would take place later on.

2. We must combine options 2 &3 to get an accurate total on who wants a time extension. Pretty close at 52% vs 48% at the moment.

Personal would like an extension, 1 month would give us a level 80 and WOTLK release on Dec 25, which honestly would be great since Lordaeron players wont have coins or VP market on Christmas

3. i would prefer the option D - decrease the extended time to lvl 80 to next week xd i know probably no possible but damn, this is so unbalanced now (pvp and pve alike) and after what happened here in the first day ? are u serious? we got more 2 times to deal with 2500 ppl in the same place, first lvls were so horrible (not your fault ofc - thats how it is )

4. no, its a "hardcore" server, why would you wait for the casuals to level up?

if they want to raid 60 content they can just lock their experience gain and go raid.

5. I voted keep it as it is because I personally like the tbc content a lot more than the vanilla one and would probably vote to extend that one instead of this if such a poll would take place later on.
    I agree with extending TBC!!! Gives us time to get our proffs, money, and guild testing/trialing out of the way.

6. Leave it as it is. I came here play WotLK, not easy-mode Vanilla ;p
    Oh, and also I want to make a DK already ;_;

7. i vote keep it as it is. would rather we get to the wotlk part of this wotlk progressive server sooner rather than later.

8. Lordaeron currently hits closer to vanilla for me than actual vanilla servers because It at least feels somewhat new. I haven't played on a realm where the cap was 60 with wotlk talents meant for lvl 80s and as far as I'm aware there haven't been any other private servers that have attempted this. It's broken and imbalanced but in a different way than vanilla was - a novelty you're not gonna get anywhere else and also the main reason I'm leveling on Lordaeron. Once Wotlk progression rolls in, it's back to the same old Northrend, same old instances and same old everything I've been through a billion times. That doesn't interest me and I expect quite a few people to have that realization as they're AFK-ing in Dalaran.

2 months from me.

9. I voted to keep as is, however, I wouldn't mind it being extended, and as a side benefit, it'll give more time to script higher level stuff/stomp bugs.

10. I'm glad this is just a forum poll, so the results of this aren't something that will fully determine the outcome of whether to extend it or not. Anyway, if I could vote "No" for 10 times, I would do that. Personally I don't see any sense to waste time in clearing really easy, simple and outdated content which has been there to be seen for many years. If I wanted to play vanilla / tbc, I would do it only if it was based on the same patch so it would have the same difficulty and the same "real feel".

11. Keep it as it is.

People are playing on a WoTLK realm, to play WoTLK content. It would be unfair to drag out the releases of Outland and Northend even more. If I wanted to play Vanilla or TBC, I'd download those instead. That being said, keep up the great work you guys are doing awesome with the fixes and updates :)
    Sure its WOLTK realm , but its progression realm. You known that before you made a charater i mean you should know it. You realize you need to wait 2 more months ( or more ) for WOTLK content yes ?, so your post make no sense dude.

On topic.

Voted on keep it. To be honest one month for leveling and some raid is ok. Playing even 1-2 hour be per you will hit 60 lv in max 3 weeks ( if you wont afk in towns etc ofc ) . Vanilla raids are to easy with Wotlk talents and scalling.. so there is really no point of making it longer.

12. remove cap , let us make 80
    release the dks
    pvp pvp pvp pvp at 80 xD

13. Voted on keep it. To be honest one month for leveling and some raid is ok. Playing even 1-2 hour be per you will hit 60 lv in max 3 weeks ( if you wont afk in towns etc ofc ) . Vanilla raids are to easy with Wotlk talents and scalling.. so there is really no point of making it longer.
    Don't want to be "that guy" but I really don't think playing 1-2 hours a day for 3 weeks straight is enough to hit level 60. That's what, 42 hours? It took 57 hours from Hugz who I'm sure didn't do much else than just grind the levels out. Else I agree. Vanilla raids are definitely very easy with the current patch. But I also see how some people want to do them. But why not just do them later..?

First 1234 ... Last