1. Honor reset when lvl cap is raised to 70 & 80?

Just curious if the server will reset honor etc when the level cap is raised to 70 and 80. Or will you keep the honor throughout the "expansions".

2. yes thats what they said
    Do you have a source for that information? I'm not doubting it, just curious.

3. Do you have a source for that information? I'm not doubting it, just curious.

This please

4. Do you have a source for that information? I'm not doubting it, just curious.
    I read it here on the forums. Cant remember exactly where. But it should not be to hard to find

5. I read it here on the forums. Cant remember exactly where. But it should not be to hard to find
    I remember reading a post about that as well but from a player, not staff.

6. I remember reading a post about that as well but from a player, not staff.
    I seen a few post about this. But if my memory is not ****ing with me i seen one from a staff member. But my memory is not the best so i migth be wrong

7. Well, if someone could quote a staff member on this matter, that'd be great!

8. Well, if someone could quote a staff member on this matter, that'd be great!
    Can't find the post i was thinking on. Damn you.... Now you made me unsure. i was 100% sure i had seen a staff say it but now you made me unsure. Damn you :)

9. Can't find the post i was thinking on. Damn you.... Now you made me unsure. i was 100% sure i had seen a staff say it but now you made me unsure. Damn you :)
    I think you're thinking of this post.

10. I think you're thinking of this post.
    Nope never read that one. But i might be wrong about what i said. But i hope they reset it anyway. And if i find the one i was thinking about i will link it here

11. Hmm, good question indeed. I honestly don't think they should, but maybe if people are doing arenas, don't want them saving up too much b4 we get to wotlk. (not sure how low lvl arenas work >_<)

12. People can't "save up too much". Honor is capped at 75K. The staff said nothing about a honor reset so don't get your hopes up. Just because you folk don't want to PvP at the moment and others do doesn't mean that they should be punished for your indecision. Thus, a honor reset would not be appropriate since it wouldn't be blizz-like. That's due to the fact that despite the temporary content lockdown, we're playing 3.3.5 nontheless, therefore there isn't an actual expansion switch that would require a honor reset (in terms of Vanilla>TBC>Wotlk etc.). The current honor rate is that of 3.3.5, not the one of Vanilla or TBC, and the reason it's "high" compared to the rates of the latter two is due to the fact that the WoTLK honor pieces cost a fortune. Thus, just like in Retail, people are utterly free to save up for when they reach 80.
    Edited: October 10, 2015