View Poll Results: Would you like to extend the level 60 cap end date?

Voters
896. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep it as it is now (end date: Oct. 25th)

449 50.11%
  • Extend by 1 month

296 33.04%
  • Extend by 2 months

151 16.85%
  1. we are playing on a wrath of the lich king client (or whatever it's called), meaning there's no real balance between classes until level 80 whatsoever and it's not meant to be played on level 60. in my honest opinion, even those 2 months of wait for northrend release are too much, considering what i previously said. what i would like is that you expand the experience ranges to match the original TBC ones (around 500k exp for level 61 for example) so we get to explore the whole outland before reaching level 70. another thing is regarding seasons. i know we'll start on season 5 when we hit 80 and i would suggest making that season last for AT LEAST 6 months before moving to furious and another 6 months before progressing to relentless and so on. someone today said that each season is going to last for about 2 months or so, making the whole purpose of a progressive realm a joke.

anyway, these are the things i would definitely like the most. (to summarize: original exp from tbc for outland until 70 and long seasons on level 80 that last for at least 6 months)

2. No Vanilla experience for me probably...

3. Voted : Keep it as it is.

A shadow of the community would like to see the Lore realm over and done with so that the devs can focus on Cata and MOP.

4. As many people have stated: We are playing on a WotLK client which means the future of the server is and will be Wrath of the Lich King Expansion.

However, it's a fun thing to keep it Vanilla and TBC for a month or two so people can catch up to level 60 and 70 so it's more equal and fair to the people who are casual/school/job when WotLK gets released.

Also there's a lot to do while waiting for the Expansions... For me it's all about getting all the profession to max instead of doing Dungeons/Raids, because Professions will matter over 60/70 Gear in the end.

5. it's a fun thing to keep it Vanilla and TBC for a month or two so people can catch up to level 60 and 70 so it's more equal and fair to the people who are casual/school/job when WotLK gets released.
    THIS. THIS right here !

6. So I voted yes...after seeing the pvp at 60...**** no. Get us to 80 as soon as possible.
    this ^

playing wotlk realm i want wotlk asap

7. THIS. THIS right here !
    Yeah perhaps it's good for the casual players but i think most of us will be finished with the content IF it's gonna be extended by a month... Then were just gonna farm the raids for a bit and were all BIS from PVP gear so.... I see both yes and no but i want it not extended.... Personally i just want it to be wrath ASAP but that's my opinion... I'd prefer TBC extended really since that will actually matter for wrath content. Also pugs do AQ20/ZG/MC (does 75% of vanlia content) only that''s left is BWL (Pugs do to CHrommgaus) and AQ40 (which no one has attempted yet afaik)
    Edited: October 6, 2015

8. Remove this pseudo 'vanila experience' . The Pvp sucks and the pve is no challenging at all.

9. I completely understand you people who vote for it to be extended because you want to experience the old raids and all that, but trust me, it's absolutely nothing like the "old experience". Let me ask something. Out of all you people who voted to extend the period, how many of you are already level 60? Probably close to none. I've been level 60 for 4 days now, and trust me, it's really boring. EVERYTHING is imbalanced, PvP and PvE. People have said enough about PvP in the previous comments but the PvE? Man it's a ****ing joke. The WotLK scaling absolutely wrecks everything fun about doing old raids. I joined a group and cleared Zul'Gurub, which is supposed to be a 20-man raid, with only 9 people, and almost all of us got level 60 the same day or the day before. We moved on to Molten Core after that. It's supposed to be done with 40 people, we made it with about 15.

It sounds like it's gonna be a great level 60 experience and all that WHILE you're leveling, but once you actually hit 60, trust me, it's gonna bore you out very quickly, and if it doesn't, you're in the extreme minority of people who actually enjoy it. I've done all the endgame vanilla dungeons, those two raids, a little PvP, even gotten both my professions to 300, and the last 2-3 days I've barely touched my 60. I've even started leveling a new character because the 60 experience is horrible with the WotLK scaling.

Honestly I think in order to vote on a poll like this you should be required to be level 60, so you don't get these comments of people who aren't 60 yet and think it's gonna be a great "true vanilla experience". And the "I don't have time to get level 60" excuse is absolute bull****. Yeah sure, some people have a lot more free time and can just blast through to level 60 in a matter of days, but I started playing here with a group of about 20-30 people, and over half of them work 5 days a week and can only play about 5 hours per day in the evening (if they use up all their time which most don't), and there are already several of them who are 60 or closing in on the last few levels, and there's still about 2 ½ weeks left. If you say that you don't have time leveling you must be spending your time extremely inefficiently while playing, because it really doesn't require THAT much time to just to hit 60.

Either way, the actual realm by itself is amazing. It's being run extremely well and the frequent updates and hotfixes make it even better. Really looking forward to how it's going to be once WotLK content releases :)

10. Devlog

we are currently considering to port updates from Lordaeron to our other realms earlier than expected, before the next major content release. This could cause a little delay of the release.
    Sooo...yeah, there you go :)

11. you should add to that poll : remove level cap + release of dks , that will win for sure

12. voted for 2 moths. why not - we all came here for fun - lets extend it.

also not all players hit lvl 60 in 5 days. some of us have also real life.

13. No Vanilla experience for me probably...
    There is NO vanilla expirience during wotlk patch.
    Current leveling isnot even closer to vanilla expirience
    Current 60 lvl pvp is not even closer to vanilla pvp
    Current 60 lvl dongeons are not even closer to vanilla pve

Talents are different, scalling is different, gameplay is EASY in most ways
    Why you want to prolong this ****ing boring crap ?

WTB wotlk asap, please

casual nerds with childhood suddenly appeared in their asses can progress all faceroll vanilla/tbc content by freezing their exp

14. voted for 2 moths. why not - we all came here for fun - lets extend it.

Just goes to show: the only people who'd think the Vanilla Content would be worth extending another freaking month for are people who haven't hit the level cap yet.

I urge Warmane staff to stick to their original decision and not drag on the atrocious gameplay at 60 because of slow levelers who are under the impression that they're missing out. Conduct this poll again 1 week before BC is due, and you'll see plenty of the slower levelers who finally hit 60 changing their minds. Extending the Vanilla period will drive off the players who hit 60 early, and will inevitably also bore the players who took a while longer that voted to have it extended. 60's will eventually start leaving and Lordaeron's amazing forward-moving momentum thus far would be disrupted.

15. voted for 2 moths. why not - we all came here for fun - lets extend it.

One month is fair time for everyone to hit 60 lv. People who play more , longer etc must have advantage. Its a ****ing MMO game , you play less then others , but wanna have everything like players with "no life" common dude, you need grown up.

You write abouth life etc .. you work more in life you got more money..etc . You spend more time then others on something you wanna get some profit of it , dont you think ?

First ... 45678 ... Last